Chapter 26

Jessica's POV

March 26th, 2020

Dangerous Woman music video is out!! I'm so proud of it, honestly. I have been in meetings all day, so I don't even know Justin's reaction to it.

I pull into the driveway & grab my purse from the passenger seat. I get out of the car & walk to the front door. I turn the nob and walk in.

"Baby, I'm home!" I call out for Justin.

I hang my purse on the coat rack and stick my keys inside.

"Babe?" I question where he is, looking in the living room. Not there. Kitchen? No. I walk upstairs & as I get closer to our bedroom, I hear moaning.

I quietly walk to our room, and peep through the door to find a naked Justin, jerking off to the Dangerous Woman video. I giggle a bit to myself. I take he likes it. It looks like he's coming close to orgasm. Maybe I'll go help him out.

I open the door all the way, startling Justin, making his cheeks turn a bright red.

"I see you like the video, baby." I giggle. "Let me help you finish." I sit on the bed and take my hand to his throbbing hard cock. I go up and down, stroking him as he throws his head back.

"Fuck.." slips from his mouth. I pick up my pace, letting him cum all over my hand. I clean him up & then myself.

"Yum." I say, finishing off the jiz on my hand.

"When did you get home?" he asks.

"Like, 10 minutes ago."

"How long did you see me..ya know?"

"Only a couple minutes. Don't be embarrassed, babe. I don't care that you masturbate."

"Oh...okay. Have you ever masturbated?"

"I don't think so, honestly."

"You should."

"Why would I when I have you to do it for me whenever I want?"

"I don't know. Sometimes it feels good please yourself."

"Makes sense. Maybe I'll do it soon." I smirk getting up from the bed, taking my heels off. I go into the closet, put my heels away, and change into leggings and an oversized Purpose Tour sweatshirt.

"I love it when you wear my merch." Justin says walking into the closet.

"I know you do. I love wearing it for you & it's so comfy."

"And you look amazing in it." he says pulling in a pair of underwear, then a pair of sweats.

"Hehe, thank you baby. I love you."

"I love you, too honey."

I wrap my arms around his waist as he does the same to me. I look up at him & look into his beautiful eyes. How did I get so lucky?

"You're such a dream to me." I say to him.

"That's so cute. I love you so much."

"I love you more."

"Not possible."

"Yes, possible."

"If you say so."

"Mhm." I press my lips to his, reaching up. "Wanna go get dinner? I can text Layla & see if her and Fredo wanna join."

"Sure, that sounds great baby. Where you wanna go?"

"Hmm...Veggie Grill?"

"Sounds good, love."

Justin & I break from our hug and I grab my phone to text Layla.