Chapter 53

Jessica's POV

Saturday, July 8th 2023

I'm back in California for awhile, to really get some good family time.

Our baby Mia is 4 months old now! So crazy I had her only 4 months ago. Time is flying right by.

 Time is flying right by

She's still obsessed with Justin & when he sings to her

She's still obsessed with Justin & when he sings to her. She's definitely a daddy's girl already. One of her favorite things is when I sing "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid to her. It calms her right down & makes her smile so big.

Mia loves both her grandma's, my mom & Pattie are here so often now to visit. We're hoping to go out to Canada & Boca soon so she can get more grandpa time with our dad's. She's obsessed with her little flamingo, she sleeps with it every night, along with her stuffed bunny.

Life honestly couldn't be better. I'm so happy.

"Babe, come here!" Justin calls for me from our room while I'm putting Mia down in her crib.

Once she's all settled, I left her to sleep and went into our room. I saw the light was on in our closet, so I assume he's in there.

"What?"

"Which shirt should I wear tonight?" he asks, holding up a powder blue button down and a burgundy button down top.

"You're going out tonight?"

"We're going out tonight."

"Huh? We have plans?"

"Surprise." he smirks.

"What's going on?"

"Since you've been so busy with the baby & working since you got back from New York, I arranged a little party for all of our closest friends downtown, then our own little one here for just the two of us later on."

"That sounds great baby, but what about Mia?"

"My moms coming over to watch her, she'll be fine."