Chapter 30

Justin's POV

June 9th, 2020

"Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you!" Jessica sings on stage at Summetime Ball in London.

I watch from the sidelines, she's absolutely killing it as always. I can't believe how much she's grown as an artist. She's really one of the most successful out there now. I couldn't be more proud.

"Hey Layla, do you know what Jess wants for her birthday?" I ask Layla while Jess is still on stage.

"Wait, you haven't gotten her anything yet?" she asks confused.

"No. I don't know what to get her. Everytime I ask her she's like "I have everything & more. All I need is you.". Of course I want to actually get her something though."

"Hmm...well, she will be turning 21. Why don't you take her out somewhere super nice? Ya know, she could actually get fancy and drink if she wanted too."

"Well, yeah, I already plan on doing that, but I want to get her something to open."

"I see. I don't know, honestly. You know she likes Chanel, makeup, any kind of jewelry."

"There's so much to pick from though."

"If I think of anything, I'll let you know. I'll try to get it out of her too on what she wants."

"What are you getting her?"

"I'm putting together this cute basket with some champagne & wine, with a pandora charm & a couple designer perfumes."

"She'll love that."

"I know. I'm so excited to get it all together."

"I think I just got the perfect idea."

"Ooo! Tell me!"

"Thank you! I love you all!!" Jessica says, walking off stage.

"I'll tell ya later." I say to Layla.

"Tell her what?" Jessica asks.

"Oh, nothing."

"It's something."

"No, really. It's nothing."

"Mhm, c'mon Justin. I know you're lying."

"You'll find out in a couple weeks."

"Ugh, fine. C'mon, I wanna go have some fun in the dressing room."

She knows how to turn me on. "Let's go, baby."

We walk hand in hand to her dressing room as her heels click on the concrete, making heads turn here & there.

Once we made it, she dragged me in. Making sure the coast was clear and the room was empty before shutting & locking the door. Jessica pulled my pants down & she dropped to her knees.

She takes my dick into her hand & starts stroking.

"Fuck..." I say under my breath.

Jess takes me into her mouth, getting her red lipstick all over my hard cock. She keeps going and going til I cum in her mouth.

"Good girl." I say to her as she swallows. She smiles as she licks her lips.

She stands back up and puts her lips to mine.

"We'll finish this later." she whispers into my ear and walks off to get changed. Fuck. She's so hot.

We packed up all our things and went to our hotel.