Chapter 23

Justin's POV

March 3rd, 2020

Jessica & I are picking out the ring today. We're currently at Tiffany's, because she insisted it came from here.

"Baby, what about this one?" I ask her, pointing to a pear shaped ring.

"Nah."

"Oval?"

"Mmm..."

"Heart shaped?"

"Too cheesy."

I walked along looking at all the rings, til I noticed her staring at one in awe.

"Did you find one?"

"Uh huh." she says in a daydream.

"That's really pretty, baby. Are you sure this is the one?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I've been wanting a ring like this my entire life."

"Alright. Um, sir, we'll take this one." I say to a worker.

"What size?" he asks.

"6"

"Okay, I will go see if we have it."

"Thank you."

"I'm gonna go look at the other jewelry. I love you, Justin. Thank you." she kisses me.

"No, thank you, baby. For being the greatest girl I could ever ask for."

She smiles and gives me a huge hug.

"We don't have it in the size 6. Would you like to chose a different ring or would you like to order it?" the worker asks.

"We'll order it."

"Okay, I will start getting that set up for you."

Jessica wandered off to the other side of the store, which is a good thing.

"Excuse me, um, can I get the ring engraved?" I ask the worker.

"Yes, of course. Write it down for me and I will put that in." he says handing me a piece of paper and a pen.

I wrote down "Forever, my moonlight. Love, J xx" and handed it to him. She'll be so surprised. I have this huge thing planned out & I can't wait for it.

Moments later, I checked out and was handed my receipt and order number.

Jess & I walked out, hand in hand. Paparazzi bombarding us as soon as we got outside.

"When's the wedding?!"

"Jess, are you pregnant?!"

"Where's the ring?!" they all shouted at us. We ignored them like always and got into the car.

——————————————————
Jessica's POV

"Baby, is my ring here??" I ask Justin, who just got the mail.

"Nope."

It's been a week & my ring still isn't here! They said it'd be here by now and I'm so confused. I'm getting way to impatient.

"But, our tickets came for our trip." he says.

"What trip?" I ask.

"It's a surprise."

"Wait, what? You're taking me on a surprise trip?"

"Yep."

"When do we leave?"