Chapter 21

Justin's POV

Jess & I have been having the time of our life out here in Greece. This was the best gift I could have ever gotten her.

We're currently out in the ocean, sharing a surfboard. I got my phone in a waterproof case with a wristband attached to it. Jess is sitting on the board in front of me as I hang onto it with arm. I use my other hand and take a pic of her.

"Loving the view @jessicapelligrini" I post to Instagram

"Justin, there's a wave coming." Jessica says.

"You wanna try and catch it?"

"Yeah."

We get into position on the board and attempt to catch the wave, but crashed.

"Well, we tried." she says giggling, swimming towards me.

"Yeah, its all we can do." I chuckle.

She places her hands on my face & brings my lips to hers.

"I love you so much. I can not thank you enough for this trip."

"You're welcome, beautiful. I'm glad you're enjoying it."

After our surfing time, we went back to our room where we had lunch waiting for us. Greek pasta with sundried tomatoes.

"What else are we doing today, Justin?" Jess asks.

"Um, I don't know. We could hit the streets & go shop-

"Yes please!!"

"Haha, alright babe."

We finished eating and set our dishes outside our door for the maids to take. I hear the shower turn on from the bathroom, Jess must me getting in.

I walk into the bathroom to see Jess already lathering her hair with shampoo. Of course, for me, this is a huge turn on to watch her shower. I strip of my clothes, letting my growing dick pop out of my underwear.

I open the shower door and step in behind her. I wrap my arms around her waist & set my head on her shoulder. "Hi baby."

"Hi." she says sweetly. "I feel you pokin." she giggles.

"Mhm. You know you turn me on so easily."

"Oh, I do, do I?"

"You do." I place my lips on her neck.

"Baby, you know what that does to me."