Chapter 10

Justin's POV

June 20th, 2019

It's finally the day to take Jessica to meet my family. I could not be more excited! I know she's really excited which makes me so happy.

We get onto my private plane & make our way. Once we land, we're greeted by my mom, grandpa & grandma.

"Mom!! Gramps! Grandma!! It's great to see you! I missed you guys!"

"We missed you too, sweetie!" my mom says as she embraces me into a hug.

"Grandma, grandpa, this is my girlfriend, Jessica. Jess, these are my grandparents, Bruce & Diane."

"Hi! It's so nice to finally meet you both!" Jess says to my grandparents, hugging them.

"Oh, Jess, same to you! Justin has told us so much about you!" My grandma says to Jessica.

"Aw, really? He's the sweetest." She says smiling. God, her smile kills me.

"Alright, you guys want to go to Boston's for pizza?" my mom asks us.

"Yeah, lets go!" Jessica says cheerfully.

Jess & I pack our luggage into my moms car then we all go to my hometown, Stratford.

"Wow, I cant believe I'm actually in Stratford. This is like, every beliebers dream besides getting to meet you." Jessica says to me.

"Haha, yeah. I really do love it here."

We find a parking spot & walk into Boston's Pizza. The owners greet me since they've known since I was a kid. It's my favorite place to eat when I'm home.

"Even though I'm vegan, I'm gonna have some pizza just because I know how much you love this place." Jess says to me.

"Aww baby, you don't have too. You can get a salad if you want."

"I mean, I am going to have salad but I want to have at least one slice just for you."

"Alright, babe. Only if you want too."

"I do, baby." she says giving me a kiss.

We eat our pizza, then make our way to my mom's place.

Jess & I went upstairs to the room my mom has made into my room since it has all of my childhood things & awards I've given for her to keep.

"Wow...I feel so weird seeing things that used to be in your grandparents house." Jessica says.

"Yeah, they don't live there anymore so my mom kept all my stuff that didn't go to my museum exhibit."

"Oh my god! Can we go to your exhibit?!"

"Yeah, whatever you wanna do babe. We can do that tomorrow, then I'll take you to the Italian restaurant where I had my first ever date."

"Where you spilled spaghetti all over yourself?" She says with a giggle.

"Yeah..." I say getting embarrassed about it all over again, as she giggles some more. "Oh, you think it's funny, huh?"

"Hehe, yeah."

I attack her stomach with tickles, knocking her onto the bed, making her laugh & yell for mercy "Oh my god, Justin!! Stop!! I can't breathe!! Oh my god."

I give up as my arms get tired, I just lay there on top of her as we both calm ourselves.

"You're so beautiful." I say to her while I look into her eyes.