Chapter 9

Jessica's POV

It's Monday, June 18th, 2019. We are finally home!! We spent all day yesterday traveling, and let me tell you, I'm exhausted.

Justin & I bring our bags into his house. I set mine by the door so I can take them home eventually, but he questions me.

"Why aren't you bringing them upstairs?"

"Because I don't live here." I say with a giggle.

"Well, you should."

"I don't know..."

"Just keep some stuff here. You know you'll be here a lot."

"Yeah, I guess I could."

I grab my bags and take them upstairs. I took them into the closet, sat on the floor, and started sorting out what I'll keep here & what I'll take home.

I come across my bunny mask, "I have a...um..special place for that..." Justin says walking in.

"You do?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Yeah...I've never told you this, and only one other person knows about it. Come on." he says reaching his hand out for me. I grab it, he pulls me up from the floor, and leads me down to the last room of the hallway.

"So, um...please don't get weirded out but, when I was with Selena a while back, I made this room..after we saw Fifty Shades together."

I know what he's talking about now. Does he seriously have a red room?

"You have a red room?" I ask him.

"Well, kinda. It's not red, but it's the same kind of deal."

He opens the door to a room, very similar to the red room in the movie, but all black. Everything looks very slick. Black walls, with very shiny black marble flooring.

There's a bed with a black leather mattress. The headboard is cushioned with leather & of course matching pillows. There's posts on each corner of the bed, two rings on both of the posts that are next to the headboard & one ring on both of the posts at the end of the bed.

To the right of the bed, there's black quilted leather couch. Next to the couch there's a couple dressers, which I'm guessing has all the toy type things. On top of dressers, there's different bottles of oils, lubes and other liquids, along with things to be blindfolded with.

On the walls next to the bed, there are ropes & different things that look like cuffs of some sort. To the left of the bed, there's what looks like a black leather lounge chair with a foot stool.

Various types of whips hang from silver metal racks in the middle of the room. And last but not least, a shiny black table with nothing on it, just sits there. There is a closet, but I have no idea what's in it.

"I didn't know you were this kinky, Justin..." I say to him.

"Yeah, I really didn't know either til the movie came out & did more research about all the different things...and ya know, trying it out wi-

"I know who you're gonna say, no need to say her name."

"Do you feel weird about all this and like how I was in here with her?" he asks me. "If you don't want to do any of this, that's fine."

"I don't know, honestly. Yes, I feel weird about how you were in here with Selena, but the whole sex room thing is just new to me."

"Yeah, I get it. But if you're up to it, we can start whenever you want. If you're not, I'll lock the room back up and we'll forget that it even exists."