Chapter 4

Justin's POV

It's May 16th 2019. Jess just did 2 great shows in Paris the past 2 nights. The crowd loved her like always, but definitely not as much as I love her. I'm so proud of how far she's come. She's truly an inspiration for so many aspiring artists.

Since we have the next couple days off, I have decided that I'm going to take Jessica to Monte Carlo to have time with just the two of us in the city we first met. First stop, Bravo Stuidos. The exact place I first laid eyes on her. I mean, at the time I thought she was Arabella, but I always knew there was something different.

"Baby, wake up." I say, nudging Jessica on the arm a bit.

"Whyyy?? It's our off day." she whines.

"Because, I'm taking you somewhere. All of our stuff is all packed and ready to go. I just need you to get up and get ready."

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." I say with a wink.

"How do I look?" she says walking out of the bathroom in high waisted shorts with a black lace croptop & her heels.

"Beautiful as always."

"Can you please tell me where we're going?"

"Nope. It's a surprise."

"Ugh."

We grab our bags & make our way downstairs. We got into our car & went to the airport.

I hear Jessica sigh loudly as she sits next to me in our private jet.

"What?"

"I'm bored." She says.

"So?"

"Make me not bored."

"Come here." I say patting my lap, signaling for her to sit on it.

She gets up from her seat & straddles my lap.

I take my hand and pull her head closer to mine. I press my lips against hers, making it a heated makeout session.

I move my lips to her neck, sucking on her sweet spot. Moans slip out from her lips.

She tugs at my shirt. If she tugs any tighter she'll rip it right off me.

I let her pull my shirt off over my head. I do the same with hers. I instantly smirk seeing she was bare underneath her top.

"No bra today?" I ask.

"Nah, don't need one with that top."

She gets off my lap and onto her knees, unbuckling my belt & pulling down my jeans.

I see the hunger in her eyes grow as she sees my boner through my underwear.

She slides them off, making my member pop right up.

Her hand jacks me off, up & down.

"Fuck..." I moan throwing my head back. "Suck me."

"What do you say?"

"Please, Jess!"

Her tongue swirled around my tip before taking my full length into her mouth.