Chapter 27

Jessica's POV

It is May 5th, 2020! My new single "Into You" is currently charting and I could not be more excited! Speaking of Into You, I'm shooting the video today!!

Justin & I walk onto set at the "Honeymoon Inn" to see this random, handsome, guy.

"Jess! Meet Don, your music video lover." Scooter says introducing me to him.

"Hi! Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too." Don says with a smile.

"Scooter, can I talk to you for a sec?" I ask, motioning to talk on the side. "Um, I thought Justin was gonna be my love interest in the video? I mean, the song is about him & he is my fiancé."

"I know, we were gonna have Justin, but last minute I decided you needed to do something unexpected. Everyone's gonna expect you to be with Justin. Having someone new will bring more hype to the video."

"Alright, if you say so."

I walk off to hair & makeup. They put my hair half up, half down with some face frame pieces up front. I have on leggings, a black cami and a black and white flannel around my waist.

Don & I follow our directions and play it out. We're rough housing, kissing, everything a typical couple does. The director yells cut & Justin walks over to me as Don walks off to get water.

I can tell Justin is so tense. "Why are you so tense? Like, calm down?"

"You seem really into him." Justin says.

"Seriously, J? No, I'm into you & only you. You know that. I'm acting like i'm into him. Ya know, the song is called "Into You", kinda have to act this way."

"Hey guys, we're gonna take a break, we're having tech issues." the director calls out.

"Are you sure, Jess?" Justin asks.

"Why do you even have doubts?"

"I don't know-"

"Want me to prove it to you?"

"Prove it to me?"

I open the door to the motel room were filming in & peep around. No one is paying attention. I pull Justin into the room & push him onto the bed. I get on top of him, and straddle.

My lips make my way to his neck, kissing all over, sucking here and there. I feel himself grow underneath me. The belieber in me is bringing the What Do You Mean video to life. He lets a moan slip from his lips.

"Shhh..." I shush him with my pointer finger over my mouth as a crawl backwards.

I unzip & unbutton his pants and pull them down with his underwear. That dick of his pops up, my eyes widen. I take him into my hands & stroke him up and down. He bites his lip, trying not to moan. The tip of my tongue swirls around his tip, driving him crazy. I take him into my mouth, still jacking him off as we go.

Moments later, he cums into my mouth & of course I swallow.

"Did I prove it to you?" I ask, smirking.

"Mhm."

He gets off the bed and pulls his pants back up. I open the door and peek out. We sneak back out as if nothing happened. Looks like they're still solving shit so we're all good.

————————————————
A few days later

I was woken up to my phone being blown up by Scooter.