Chapter 28

Jessica's POV

May 20, 2020

Oh.My.God. Dangerous Woman, the album is finally released. It's number 1 on the charts. My mind is blown. My heart is full. Justin absolutely loves the album & I'm so glad he does. I'm currently making videos to post to my Instagram that describe what each song is about, so here are the descriptions!

"Okay, so the first song on the album is called Moonlight. Of course, it's inspired by Justin, like the rest of the album. It was when we had just gotten back together after I finished the first leg of the Honeymoon Tour. We hadn't even gone public yet. I was here, at Justin's, which is now my home, and we were having a movie night. I glanced out the window & I saw the moon shining so brightly. The moonlight lit up the sky, like Justin lights up my life. He's my moonlight, and he calls me moonlight too."

"The second track on the album is the title track & first single, Dangerous Woman. Um..oh my god, this is gonna be embarrassing. Ummm...so Justin & I have done a lot of things in a lot of different ways & a lot of different places."

I put my hands over my face like that little monkey emoji.

"He's brought out this side of me that I never knew I had, and he makes me feel dangerous."

"Track 3, Be Alright, is a song I wrote when Justin & I were going through a tough patch in our relationship. I wrote it as a reminder to the both us & just to everyone, that no matter what, were gonna be alright."

"I started writing Into You when Justin & I were having a little fling behind the scenes during the Honeymoon Tour. Yes, I cheated in my previous relationship if anyone had was wondering. But yeah, the song is pretty self explanatory. Justin had joined me on tour & you guys saw how he was with me on stage. Those feelings just started coming back. I finished the song last year awhile after we had gotten back together. It was definitely one of the easiest to write."

"So I had a lot of people tell me, "Don't get back with Justin. Once a cheater, always a cheater." "He has such a bad reputation, don't go back to him.". But I didn't care about what they'd say. We were really trying to hide it & it did get me in trouble, but oh well."

I shrug my shoulders.

"So yeah, Justin's got me walking Side to Side. Um and I wanna thank Nicki for collaborating with me on this song, I couldn't be more grateful. Love you Nicki!"

"So Let Me Love You features Lil Wayne, which is such an honor, he's such a legend, so thank you so much for doing this with me if you're watching. It's kind of based off of how after my ex & I broke up, but I wasn't single since I got back with Justin right after. I co-wrote it with Wayne, Thomas Brown, Steven Franks & my now good friend, Victoria Monét. It may not be super exact to one of my experiences, but I really love how it turned out."

"Greedy is a take on how I feel about Justin. He gives me feelings that I've never felt before, and I'm always wanting his love & attention. I'm greedy for him. It's as simple as that, ahah."

"Like a few songs on this album, I wrote them awhile ago and never went back to them til now. Leave Me Lonely is one of those. It's one of the songs I wrote after Justin had broke up with me after the whole benefit concert fiasco. My mom had grounded me for the mistakes I made at that time, so I didn't have any electronics, but I had tons of notebooks, so I poured out my feelings into my song writing. At that time, I was feeling so many emotions. I would go from being sad, to being angry. I wrote this one when I was like "Okay, I need to get over him. It's never gonna happen again, he's no good for me anyways." So that's what ended up flowing out of my brain. Many thanks to the wonderful Macy Gray for being a feature."

"This next one is pretty self explanatory. Obviously it's about Justin, and he gives it to me everyday...literally. Wow, I'm getting way to personal with y'all. Okay, onto the next."

"The song Sometimes is very near and dear to my heart. I wrote it with all my soul. I was even crying tears of happiness while writing it. I never thought that I'd ever be back with Justin after all the shit we've been through. Every time we're just laying in bed together, I trace the outlines of his tattoos and all that runs through my mind is "I never want this to end. I can't imagine leaving him, ever.". I used to be very boy crazy, and I would date anyone that would want me. But now, I'm not ever tempted to go to someone else even if they're gorgeous, sexy, beautiful, whatever. Justin's my forever."

"I Don't Care is basically me saying that I'm gonna love myself, I'm gonna do what the fuck I want, and not give a care in the world what anyone thinks."

"Bad Decisions is one of my favorites off the album. "They" is considered as the media. The ones who are always up our asses about everything. It kinda ties in with Bad Decisions, ya know like with the things we do, the things he makes me do. One of my favorite lines in the song is "Ain't you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch?". The meaning behind that little line is, is that people have always seen me as a goody girl, a princess. It's my way of saying that I'm not just a princess, I can be a bad bitch."

"Touch It is another song that I wrote after the benefit show. I was in a very depressive state at that time. All I wanted was him. I thought that it was insane that we weren't a thing anymore when we obviously had something. I'm so so glad that I will never be in that state again. It was honestly the worst feeling."

"Okay so, this one I wrote after my break up with my ex and after I got back with Justin. Obviously Knew Better is about my ex & Forever Boy is about Justin. With Forever Boy, I thought back to when we first met, like way back to the beginning. It flowed so easily. He's my everything. He's my forever boy."

"Thinking Bout You is another I wrote while at home during my grounding. It is pretty self explanatory on how I was feeling during most of that time. When I had found it, it honestly brought me to tears thinking of that time. It definitely means a lot to me and I'm sure there will be people who will relate to it."

"Thank you guys so much for buying & listening to my album, "Dangerous Woman". It means the whole fuckin world to me. I love each & every one of you so much. My heart is so so full. Thank you for everything."

——————————————————
A/N: WE HIT 1K!!! TYSM TO ALL MY READERS. YOU GUYS MEAN SO MUCH TO ME LIKE I CANT EVEN 💗💗