Chapter 52

Jessica's POV

April 1st, 2023

"@ jessicpellibiebs: our beautiful miabella is one month old today! justin & i have gotten through our first month of being parents, out of so so so many more to come, and i have to say it's not as easy as it can look, but i love every second of it

"@ jessicpellibiebs: our beautiful miabella is one month old today! justin & i have gotten through our first month of being parents, out of so so so many more to come, and i have to say it's not as easy as it can look, but i love every second of it. it definitely gets easier as you get your flow of how things go. she loves to sleep, she loves to eat. she's not much of a crier, but when she does, all justin has to do is sing to her & she stops. i haven't had that work for me yet, but she absolutely adores her daddy's voice, and i cry everytime. people say she looks just like me, but i don't see it. it's all justin. what do y'all think? okay, well. imma go & snuggle her some more now & just stare at her cute face. thanks for your love & support, always. xx - jess"

I set my phone down on the couch next to me and pick up Miabella from her little rocker. I lay her down on my lap & start giving her little tickles. She instantly laughs like always.

"Honey, I'm home!" Justin yells from the front door, carrying in breakfast.

"We're in the living room!" I shout. "Mia, daddy's home!"

"Good morning, my beautiful girls!" Justin says coming into the room.

"Morning, honey."

He gives me a kiss & sets the food down on the coffee table. Justin sits down next to me & starts talking to Mia. "Hey baby girl." he smiles. "Did Momma feed you breakfast?"

"I sure did! She ate so well." I tell him.

Justin picks her up from my lap & holds her up, giving her kisses all over, making her laugh.

"How was the early studio session with Ed today?" I ask him as I reach over to grab my blueberry pancakes out of the bag.

"It went super well. We got the song finished."

"Thats great, baby! I'm so glad you're back to making music. I need to get my ass in the studio, but I have no inspiration. I might just have to go through my notes and revamp older songs I wrote."

"I'm sure you'll get some inspiration soon."

"I hope so."

I finish my breakfast & go upstairs to the studio while Justin stays downstairs with the baby.

I pull out my most recent notebook for songwriting. I found a song I started when I was pregnant.

"I can be needy. Way to damn needy. I can be needy. Tell me how good it feels to be needed. I can be needy. So hard to please me. I know it feels so good to be needed."

I start making the beats to it & adding verses to the chorus.

"Hi honey, how's it going?" Justin comes in about an hour later.