Chapter 24

Jessica's POV

Today is the day of my album photo shoot!! AHHH!! I can't believe my single comes out next fucking week. Like, what the fuck? Also, I AM AN ENGAGED WOMAN?! WHAT IS MY LIFE RIGHT NOW?!

I slip on my leather corset and matching heels. I strap on my bunny mask & step out onto set.

Justin's eyes immediately look me up and down as he hears the clicks of my heels, mouthing "fuck" at the sight.

"You like it baby? It's not too sexy, right?" I ask him, innocently.

"No, baby. It's perfect."

"Good. You get to see what's underneath later." I whisper into his ear. I could tell he's just dying to fuck me right here, right now.

I do my poses as my album plays in the background. Justin absolutely loves it, but of course he does, it's all about him. There's one song I'm saving to play for him until we're alone. It's the most meaningful song on there, and I'm sure y'all already know.

"Baby, sing something. The playlist ended." Justin says.

"Acapella? Alright. Don't need permission, made my decision, to test my limits." I sing.

I started getting super into it, Fredo decided to film. I imitated the guitar riff, which makes Justin giggle. Once I finish, everyone claps & I get all blushy.

After the shoot, Justin & I go home without me changing into regular clothes. As soon as I got in, I ran upstairs to the black room to put the mask away. I started looking at all the different things in here. Justin walks in "What's this?" I ask.

"A nipple clamp. Give me your finger."

He opens it, clamps my finger, and quickly pulling it away, making me gasp. I walk over to the wall next to the bed.

"What does this do?" I ask picking up this bar thingy with hand cuffs?

"Do you really wanna know?"

"Mhm."

"Alright, but not here."

He picks me up and throws me over my shoulder with the device and carries me to the bedroom.

He throws me onto the bed, quickly undressing me, leaving in my black g-string.

"Was that the surprise?" he asks.

"Mhm." I smirk.

He removes his shirt, then takes the bar & sets it between my ankles. He straps the cuffs that sit on each end of the bar, to my ankles. My legs are now restricted. This is gonna be fun.

Justin picks the bar up & makes it longer, making my legs spread. He sets the bar down then kisses up my body. He slips his fingers inside me while his lips makeout with mine.

"You're mine." he says to me, breaking the kiss.

"I'm yours."

He kisses back down my body, stopping my soaking wet pussy, ripping off my g-string, then eating me out with no warning. My back arches in pleasure. His hand comes up to breast, massaging it, making me moan more.

Justin grabs the bar and pulls it up "You okay?"

"Yeah."

With the bar, he flips me over to my stomach. He grabs my hips and brings me into doggy style. He lets his pants and underwear drop & fucks me from behind, moaning every second with every thrust.

Moments later we finish and Justin removes the cuffs from my ankles.

"That ones a keeper." I say to him.