Chapter 35: Party Stronger (Jordan's Perspective).

I woke up with a headache and Dan's arm wrapped around my waist. Oh god, how I've missed this. I slowly rolled out from Dan, trying to not wake him up. Once I successfully got out of bed, I went to the bathroom and took some ibuprofen for my headache. I cleaned up and went downstairs to get some water. I checked my phone which was plugged in but not into the outlet. I know I drank but I didn't drink that much. After it charged up I had two missed calls. One from Suzy and one from Barry. Plus countless texts talking about setting up the party today. Shit, that means I have to actually get dressed and sneak away so I don't ruin the suprise. I heard footsteps so I finished up and sent out a message in a group saying I'd be there as soon as I can.

"Good morning." Dan said ruffling his hair before leaning on the counter.

"Morning. Your hair is getting really shaggy, I like it." I said leaning into him, ruffling his hair.

"Yeah? Me too. I think I'm gonna grow it out."

"You really should, it'd look cute. Oh! Hey, look, listen! I need to stop at Suzy and Arin's house in a little bit, so you can have the house to yourself. Relax, watch tv, listen to music, play video games, work even."

"You sure you don't want me to come with you?"

"No, I just need to drop off a few things, it shouldn't take too long. Have you heard from your parents?" I said, trying to change the subject.

"No. I'm not too sure where my phone is either."

I pulled away from our embrace, starting to walk towards the staircase. "Probably upstairs. Dead. In your pants."

"Great, that means I have to walk back up." He whined.

"It won't kill you. Uh, do you know what time we came home?"

"I'd say around 2 in the morning. You're hungover aren't you?" He said in a teasing manner.

"I didn't even drink that much! But it's fucking killing me."

"Oh, you poor widdle baby." Dan pulled me into a hug, stopping us mid stair-case. He kissed the top of my head and I poked his stomach.

"What was that for?"

"For being an utter dork."

"I'm just expressing my love for you!" He exaggerated the love, picking me up in a bridal style, walking back to the room.

"Seriously, what the fuck has gotten into you?"

"Nothing! What? I can't smother my girlfriend before she leaves me again?"

"For like 2 hours, but I know what you're doing."

"And that is?" He said laying us on the bed.

"You want me to take you, but that's not happening."

"Oh come on. Please?"

"No, you can beg all you want, I'm not taking you."

"Dammit, I tried to be all sexy for nothing." He said quietly but loud enough for me to hear him.

"Are you serious? You were trying to get some so I'd take you?"

"Um... I'm guessing the answer is no."

"Wow, just wow. Get off me, lover boy. I need to get ready."

"No can do, babe."

"Daniel, seriously. Off. Now."

"But I'm tired and you're so warm and comfortable." He said leaning his head on my chest even more.