Chapter 4: What's My Age Again? (Jordan's Perspective)

After a few short hours of shopping and window shopping, we headed back to Suzy's house. We didn't really explore Los Angeles like I hoped or got the feel for The City Of Angels, but at least I got the feel for a few of the malls. The ride home wasn't quiet. I thought It'd be awkward cause there was a point where we both ran out of things to say. It wasn't, turns out we both have a few bands we both like so we sang along till we got back. Were almost there and I'm starting to get anxious again. A bunch of ways to embarrass myself come into play in my mind and paranoids me. Oh, look we're home... and there's the pizza guy... and more cars are here than before...

"Oh look. It look likes Barry and Ross are over." Ross and Barry... She mentioned them before, but I don't know...

"Oh, that's cool." Let's get this done and over with. Arin notices were here before we got out of the car and opened the door... Well, he opened the door for the pizza guy and noticed us while he was doing so.

"Don't worry. They're nice guys, you'll like them, and they'll like you, I promise!" I hope they like me. I wonder if I'll say something to offend them, I don't want to make a bad first impression...

"We're home! Save me a slice, I really want pizza!" Suzy said as we walked inside. Yeah, me too. Pizza is good.

"Who's we? Arin's been here the whole time." I see a shorter guy walk in with a slice of pizza in his hand and one on the plate for Suzy.

"We is me and my friend, I've mentioned her before, Jordan... Jordan, this is Barry." This is Barry, huh. He doesn't make me feel short.

"Hi, I'm Jordan."

"Hello, I'm Barry. It's nice to meet you." He gave me the plate with the pizza saying it was for me.

"Here, Suze!" Another guy walks into the room. I'm guessing this is Ross. He hands Suzy a slice of pizza and turns to me.

"HI! I'm Ross!" He sticks out his hand like for a hand shake, so I do the same and grab his hand to shake it.

"I'm Jorda-N" He pulls me into a hug and backs away.

"Classic Ross..." Arin says as he walks in with Dan.

"He did the same to me when I first met him. It's not really a big deal, unless you don't like being hugged..." I'm not sure, that was just very unexpected.

"Oh, okay." I chuckle awkwardly...

"Alright, so since you've all met Jordan, I thought it'd be nice to help her out and get her adjusted to California. So if you guys don't mind, I offered to help her decorate, paint, and unpack her new house this weekend..." This weekend? I thought it was just going to be Friday...

"Yeah, it's fine with me. But I don't know if the other guys would be willing to. You guys up to it?" Arin asks. They look at each other and then nod.

"We're in. I speak for Barry, Ross and I." I was kind of hoping they'd say no.

"I just texted Jon asking and he said he won't be able to make it." One less person...

"Alright, we'll head over to her house in the morning. I'm guessing we should carpool to make it easier. We'll figure this out more in the morning, I expect we all wake up around 9am. And we'll figure out the carpool situation then." Umm, that sounds weird.

"Okay, well what do we do till then?" Barry asked Suzy.

"Jordan and I are going upstairs and are gonna have some girl bonding time. So you guys can hang out down here."

"Some girl bonding time, eh?" WOW, real mature Dan, real mature.

"Wow, that's mature." I
said. I have to admit it was kind of funny.