Chapter 37: Relax (Jordan's Perspective)

Although it hadn't been his parents first time here in Los Angeles, we showed them around town like any other person that's visiting. It was fun cause at one point Dan got us lost with such a simple task. We were going to the beach and we ended up towards San Diego. You could imagine how much shit I gave him just for that. His parents were really cool, it's too bad they live so far away cause I wouldn't mind them coming to the house and hanging out. It's been about three weeks since they left and everything's still the same. Danny's still living with me and is my lovely boyfriend, I've actually hung out with the group a lot more, and I'm still stalling until Dan meets my brother which is coming up quicker than I thought. We're driving up to Las Vegas in three days and I don't really feel like going even though I love it there.

"Why are you rushing? We're not leaving for three days!"

"You can never be too sure. Have you seen my Pokemon tee-shirt?"

"Uh, Jordan?"

"What?"

"You're wearing it." I looked down and face palmed myself.

"Here, take a break. I'll order us a pizza, and we'll just play some video games, yeah?" I didn't say anything, I just sat there thinking about the possible outcomes of this trip or if I forget to pack us something.

"Jordan? Come on. Let's go downstairs. You need to relax, you're overworking yourself, babe. You need me to kick your ass at Mortal Kombat so you can feel better."

"Oh hell no. I'm the one who is kicking ass in this house." I said perking up. I got up and grabbed a blanket and pillow going downstairs.

"You'll take that back. What do you want on your pizza?"

"Whatever, man." I set up the Xbox and put in Mortal Kombat. The floor seemed more flattering to me than the couch so I set up my area.

"It'll be like 20 minutes they said. Might I join you on the floor?"

"Yes, my dear sir."

"God, I haven't played this in a long time."

"Me either but I'm still gonna win."

"Whatever you say."

Before we even started playing, the doorbell rang.

"Jesus, what did you order?" I exclaimed as Dan walked back into the living room with two large pizzas, two two liters of Pepsi, a bag of bread sticks and wings.

"Exactly what we need."

"You seriously think we can eat all this? There's two of us."

"Don't pull that with me. I've seen you eat before. We will finish it, even if it takes all night."

"Just as long as I don't have to cook, I'm okay with it."

"Miss 'I love to cook! It's my favourite!'" He said mocking me, gestures and everything.

"Shut up, I'm definitely going to kick your ass for that now." He laughed, grabbing a slice of pizza. I was surprised, he actually beat me for a few rounds.

"Okay, pick a new character!" I said going into the 8th round.

"What? Are you getting pissy cause I'm winning? Oh, don't let it be true."

"I'm not, just be fair and pick a new character. You can't be Sub-Zero the whole time."

"Fine." He looked at me and smirked like he was going to do something he wasn't supposed to do.