Chapter 42: Give It All (Jordan's Perspective)

Last night was such a blur. I think I had fun but I don't remember too well. I really need to shower but Danny looks so cute with his hair all over the place. It was scratching me but again, he was an adorable sleeper. I started to move and he held on tighter.

"You're my favourite pillow." He giggled. He looked up at me and smiled.

"You're my favourite blanket." That sounded stupid and didn't make any sense. "Do you remember anything from last night?"

"No, I don't even know how we got home."

"Thanks for the help."

"You're so welcome. Wait, no I remember one thing."

"What was it?"

"It was... Fuck, I forgot."

"Goddammit, Daniel. I think something big happened but I don't know." I shrugged. I couldn't figure it out but we all did end up together at some point throughout our night out. I sat up, trying to remember where and why... We ended up going into a bar, and James was there. I think he was crying to Dan or something. Then Monica went up to them and they started making out like animals... What else happened? I know there was more. What about all the flowers and hearts? Oh no. Oh no.

"Dan, let me see your hand." He looked confused but gave me his left hand. I looked at his ring finger and nothing was there. I checked mine just in case I missed anything and nothing was there. Does that mean James and Monica got married? Shit, dude.

"Anything wrong?" He asked.

"I think Monica and James got married."

"What makes you say that?"

"I vaguely remember what happened last night and that's part of it, sort of."

"Well, I wonder what's gonna happen. They broke up and now they're married! James isn't going to be happy."

"God, he's gonna yell. I need to call him." I grabbed my phone and called him. He didn't answer me until the 5th call. Excessive I know, but I need to make sure they're both okay.

"Hey, I'm on my way. Get dressed." Nothing else, he just hung up the phone. I got up and grabbed clothes for the both of us and got dressed. I sat silently on the couch messing with my hands waiting. This is the stupidest thing to ever happen. I really hope I'm overthinking things. I'm tired of overthinking things. God, this sucks.

"Babe, you okay?" Dan pulled me into him and laid his head on mine.

"Yeah, just worried about things." I said into his chest. It probably sounded muffled.

"You seriously need to stop worrying so much, you're gonna get sick or something."

"I'm going to be fine. Don't worry about me. Think about yourself."

"Well, I got told to watch out and make sure your perfectly fine or my ass would be kicked so I'm doing just that." He moved the hair out of my face, and made me look at him. "I love you, Jordan Quintel. You seem to doubt that a lot."

"I know, I know." I tried to shrug him off my case.

"No, you don't know. I'm going to be straight up with you right now. It may be inappropriate with what's happening right now and it's definitely going to sound stupid but I'm planning on marrying you someday, I don't when but I will. But till then I need you to do this for me and stop worrying about what's going on. Everything will be fine. No one's hurt." I buried myself into his arms. That was the sweetest thing anyone had ever said to me.