Chapter 44: Let's Kill Tonight (Jordan's Perspective)

I sat patiently watching some show on TV while waiting for Dan to get home! Oh, I cannot wait to see his face when I tell him what I planned! Hopefully, he'll actually want to do it and not chicken out. It'll be a great way for him to maybe not be as scared when they play Silent Hill. Maybe. I heard the garage door open and then the car door opening and closing. I sat up and tried to stop smiling from the thought of my plan.

"Hey, Jo! I'm home! Not that you didn't already know." He said, taking off his jacket and throwing it on the railing of the stairs.

"How was your day?"

"Fun but man, it felt like we were playing Silent Hill for more than 6 hours." He said as he sat next to me.

"It may be more." I smirked.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I started smiling slyly and just stared over at the stack of games and movies I picked out. He looked over to where I was looking and walked over to grab the stack.

"Silent Hill, both the games and the movies. Resident Evil, same with the movies and games. Jordan, there's nothing but horror- oh no..."

"Oh yes! I'm gonna try to scare the scaredy-cat out of you!"

"Jordan! NOOO!"

"Oh come on, please! It'll be fun! I even ordered pizza and built a fort in my office."
He looked hesitant, I could tell that he didn't want to do it but he still pushed through.

"Fine but that fort is mine and mine alone when there's weird shit happening."

"I'll remember that." I turned off the TV and grabbed the food. Dan had the stack of the movies and games, and we went to my office.

"Why am I letting you do this to me?"

"Oh cause you know you want to."

"No I don't. You're lucky I like you enough to do this."

"Fuck you, you know you want to do this." He laughed. I turned on the TV and connected my computer.

"Okay, so Outlast?" I asked as if he really had a choice.

"Yeah, cause that one seems totally harmless."

"Yeah, look at how cute those guys are!"

"You're scaring me now." He laughed.

"We're off to a good start then." I smirked. I started it and Dan already took a position. His head landed behind me if he turned left and if he wanted to bury his head into me he just needed to scoot up and turn his head and he could hide in my leg. What a baby.
So far there hasn't been any jump scares but i need to speed this game up since there's more to go.

"Have you eaten yet?"

"No I will in a while."

"You should pause and eat."

"Noo Dan!!" I grumbled. Before I knew it Dan was shoving pizza in my face. "Stop! I'm not hungry!"

"When was the last time you ate?" I really couldn't remember... I'm not a fan of breakfast so I know I didn't eat this morning but I don't think I ate at all today. "Exactly, you haven't eaten since last night."

"I'm not eating that pizza, it's all smushed."

"It's smushed from your face, it's clean."

"No it's not. Trust me, it's not." I haven't showered in about two days... That pizza isn't getting eaten anytime soon. I took the slice and threw it in the trash can. Dan handed me a slice and tried to shove as much of it in my mouth as I could. My cheeks freaking hurt.

"Holy shit!"

"You said to eat. I'm eating." I said with a mouth full of food. He was laughing which was hard for me, cause if I laughed, I would die, no doubt about it.

"I've never seen a chipmunk in person but this is what I imagine it being like."
I couldn't even handle it, I spit in the trash.

"You will be the death of me."

"What a great way to die."
I rolled my eyes and changed it to a movie.

"Jordan, if I fall asleep, it's your fault."

"Why is it my fault?"

"Cause you're making me stay up later than I need to be."
I thought about it and released that he was right.

"Alright, that's fair."

"Oh shit, I thought you were gonna prove me wrong but I was right."

"No?"

"Whatever, just watch the movie."

He sat there for a good while, wide awake but once he leaned his head on my legs, his eyes started to close. "Good you." He yawned. "I love night." He said as he wrapped himself in the blanket he had. I think he was trying to say good night and I love you but that's not what came out.

(A/N: WHOO! I'm finally alive! Hopefully I can update more often! :D )