Tea - Mammon

Disclaimer:  I'll mostly be using romaji unless parts of the song are actually sung in english

(idk it just kind of makes sense for me, but if you guys don't like it don't hesitate to tell me and I'll change it)

and I'll put lyric vids of all the songs going along.
(Also putting this disclaimer on all upcoming one-shots just in case people don't read the previous one)

"Oh honeyyyy?" Asmo called out.

"Y-yes?" You stopped in your tracks and slowly turned to see him.

"I have some tea I'd like to share with you~" He winked.

"T-Tea like actual tea or gossip..?" You asked cautiously.

"Both. Come here it's urgent!" Asmo said, pulling you towards his room.

"W-wait a minute!" You tried stopping him but to no avail. He quickly shut the door.

"What's so important that you had to throw me in here?" You whined.

"Well first off take a seat and here's some tea." Asmo said as he handed you some green tea. You thanked him, sat down, and took a sip of your tea.

"I have some top secret information with me. Not a single soul knows that I have this with me." Asmo said as he took out his phone.

"It's not another pic of Lucifer drinking soda is it?" You asked wearily.

The last time Asmo had some "super secret information" He and Mammon ended up tied from the ceiling by Lucifer. Not only that but whoever saw the picture got punished by Lucifer too. 

"Oh, how I wish. It's something so much more amusing." Asmo said.

"You're killing me here..." You mumbled as you took a sip of your tea.

"Remember that party I got invited to last night?" He asked.

"Oh yeah...you had me as your plus one but then I couldn't go because Lucifer decided to use me as a decoration piece after not washing the dishes..." You grumbled.

You still weren't very happy about that. It was Satan's turn to wash them anyways, but he somehow switched the days on you. But it's not like Lucifer would care either. 

"Yes! So I took Mammon instead because he wouldn't stop bugging me." Asmo said.

"Anyways, he got super drunk and took up the mic." Asmo snickered.

"Really?" You chuckled. Now things were getting amusing.

"Really. And I got all of it on video." He smirked.

He gave you his phone and pressed play. There Mammon was on the stage, mic in one hand and a drink in the other.

"This goes out to Y/n! The frickin love of my life!" He shouted as he raised his drink. The crowd surrounding him cheered on. You choked on your tea. Asmo quickly took the cup from your hands, not wanting you to spill it on his floor. 

"D-did he just-" You couldn't believe your ears.

"Yeah!" Asmo squealed.

He started rapping a song he seemed to have made up entirely by himself. You watched the whole video attentively, finding it extremely cute. Asmo sipped on your tea as he watched your expressions change throughout the video.

"Is this why he has a sore throat?" You giggled after handing Asmo back his phone.

"Hehe yes... he was enjoying himself quite a bit." He took one more sip from the cup and handed it back to you.