Prologue

It was another late afternoon in the village hidden in the leaves, also known as the Hidden Leaf Village. A little girl, the age of 5, was walking through the village. People were giving her weird looks, glares, and some parents pulled their children aside just to keep them away from her.

"Hey," a villager started to whisper quietly as the girl walked past. "Isn't that girl the one who holds the seven—?"

"Shush!" Another interrupted them with a hiss, but nodded in confirmation. "Yes. She's probably like that boy. I bet she could do the same thing he could if she wanted to..."

"You have a point...she doesn't deserve to wear that fake Hokage cloak. Especially of the one who sacrificed for us. And it's supposed to be white, not black, the brat..."

The girl sighed as she kept walking, trying to ignore the glares that came her way. 'Holding seven' what, huh? She thought, furrowing her brows in slight anger. Nobody tells me anything, like it's not allowed or something...

The girl didn't know where she was going to go, but she'll just go wherever the wind takes her, she assumed. As she walked down the pathway near the academy, she noticed someone on the swing. A young blond, who looked to be around her age, had cerulean-blue eyes and three whiskers on either side of his cheeks. He wore a white shirt that had on what she guessed was a fire symbol, along with shorts and little sandals. He had a sad, almost depressed look on his face as he stared at his feet.

The girl stared for a second, then started walking in his direction, unconsciously. He seemed lonely, without a doubt. Depressingly lonely. That's something we have in common already...

The boy heard footsteps coming towards him and looked up. A brown-skinned girl with green eyes and sky-blue hair tied in pigtails. She was wearing a T-shirt with her clan symbol on it and shorts, along with sandals. She even had little spots on her cheeks, thicker than freckles, three each. What stood out best was the Hokage's cloak around her, similar to the Fourth Hokage's version, but was black with a hood. It was just her size though, so he assumed she bought it somewhere.

"If you're going to punch me," He spat out. "Get it over with..." All kids did that to him. In fact, even a few adults do it. The poor boy was harassed for a long time, and the worst part was that he was used to it.

The girl shook her head in denial. This caused the boy to blink for a second, a bit surprised and confused.

"Aren't you going to hurt me at all?" She shook her head again. "Then why are you here?"

The girl blinked a bit herself before rubbing her arm in embarrassment. She was barely ever able to talk to anyone without getting yelled at, so she was bad at starting a conversation. "I-I, um..." She got a good look at his facial features before smiling awkwardly. "I really like...your eyes?" The heck kind of starter is that?! She thought, mentally facepalming. You idiot! "They...stand out?" AND YOU ARE STILL GOING.

The boy couldn't help but blush slightly, a bit flustered at the comment. "R-Really?" He looked down, gripping the ropes of the swing as his eyes dimmed. "Y-You're probably lying..."

"Of course not, why would I?" She held a hand out for him to shake. "I'd take those eyes any day compared to mine, everyone says mine look weird. But anyways, I'm Rizaki! Rizaki Kiotori!"

"My...my name's Naruto Uzumaki!" The boy, now known as Naruto, shook Rizaki's hand before getting real close to her face, making her squeak. He got a good look at her eyes and smiled a little. "And what the heck do you mean 'they look weird'? These eyes could beat mine any day! They look great, dattebayo!" The girl blushed darkly in a flustered manner as he smiled wider.
"Don't listen to anyone otherwise, okay?"

"U-Um, okay..!" Rizaki stared behind Naruto at the swing as he pulled back. "Can I sit next to you?"

"Oh yeah, sure!" Both were able to fit on the swing, and nothing but silence was to be brought upon them, at least for a few minutes. That's when the blond finally spoke up again. "So, do you have a dream, dattebayo?"

"Of course I do!" The blunette stretched her arm out, referring to her black Hokage cloak. "I want to become Hokage! The first female one!"

"Whoa, is that the Shadow Hokage's cloak?!" Naruto's eyes began to sparkle as he stared at her cloak, making the girl look at him in surprise. "He was cool, wasn't he? There's not a lot of stuff about him but he did really cool stuff, like the fourth Hokage!" He then pouted. "But I want to be Hokage too!"

"What?! But I don't wanna rival you! You're, like, too cool to rival with!" Rizaki sulked in her spot on the swing, before perking up.
"Hey, I got an idea! Maji!"

"Huh?"

"Why don't we both become Hokages? At the same time?"

"At the same time?" The boy thought for a moment, before his face brightened. "That could actually WORK! Nobody's ever done that before, so we'd make history, dattebayo! Rizaki, you're a genius!" Naruto held up a fist, but noticed the girl flinching. "Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you! This is called a fistbump!" He grabbed Rizaki's hand, formed it into a fist, and gently had it make contact with his own. "This is what it does, see? Like a handshake but cooler! Now...let's make a promise that we both become Hokages together, alright?"

Rizaki looked at the fist made, and she slowly grinned. "That's a promise I'll be sure to keep, maji!" She fistbumped with the boy again, properly this time, and grinned.

This, she thought. This is the start of something...I can feel it, maji!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
1015 words

Just so you know, maji is her catchphrase and it means "for real". That's what the web said anyway, but if I'm wrong in any way let me know!

But here we go, the special moment when Rizaki and Naruto meet! And no, they are not getting together in the future so you can throw that ship out the window- I have a person in mind though. ;)

And yes, I will make them both Hokage at the same time. Why? Well, first off, I feel bad for Naruto in Boruto because he has a huge amount of paperwork and it looked like he needed more than just him(NOT CLONES! He'd still get tired even if he used them) to help get the job done. Second, it's a fanfic so it isn't canon, and I can do whatever the hell I want. :D

Comment! Feedback! Vote! Whatever you wanna do! I just hope you enjoyed the chapter! <3