Chapter 1

"Rizaki! Come on, catch up before they get us!"

"It's hard when you have buckets full of paint in your hands!!"

"You're smart, find a way to lose the extra weight, dattebayo!"

Rizaki and Naruto were now both twelve. Naruto started to have a thing for wearing orange clothes so he wore a baggy orange jumpsuit and blue sandals, his green goggles resting just a bit over his forehead.

Rizaki didn't exactly wear a jumpsuit (because even she knew the temperature's hot around this time), but she wears a dark blue zip-up with green sleeves and matching pants, which were quite light. She had the same sandals as Naruto and had similar goggles that were over her eyes, except they were a light purple.

During the years, they have been pulling pranks for quite a while. Today was no different. They just finished painting the Hokages' stone faces and some of the fences around the village before being busted by the Anbu reinforcements. Soon it became a wild goose chase.

"Naruto! Rizaki! Get back here!" A voice called. It was no other than their sensei, Iruka.

"No thanks!" Rizaki dumped some of the paint on the rooftops, causing some of the Anbu to slip and fall on their backs. This made both kids crack up.

"See, I told you you'd figure it out!" Naruto chirped, causing his best friend to grin.

"Dammit!" Iruka cursed, the rest of the reinforcements chasing them still. "Rizaki!"

"Alright, my turn!" Naruto grabbed Rizaki's wrist and yanked her behind a fence, the reinforcements going into a different direction away from them. "Woo! We did it, believe it!" He held his hand up for a high five, which Rizaki gladly gave him.

"Yeah, it was easy!" She replied with a grin, pulling up light purple goggles that were on her face. "Maji!"

"Oh really?" Rizaki and Naruto both froze in their spot, then turned around.

"I-Iruka-sensei!" Naruto greeted with a nervous smile.

"H-How's life treating ya?" Rizaki asked sheepishly.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Oi sensei!" Rizaki whined. "Can you please untie us? I need to fix my goggles! They're falling down my face, maji!" She and Naruto were tied up by a rope thanks to Iruka, and in front of the whole class as well. But in her opinion, she didn't care about the glares that came her way, and she doubted the blond cared either.

"I'm at the end of my ropes with you two!" Iruka scolded, his arms crossed.

"Was that a pun?" Rizaki questioned, smiling cheekily. "'Cause that's pretty cheesy."

"Pfft...hahaha!" Naruto tried holding a laugh back but he couldn't help it.

"Shut it! You two failed the graduation test last time and the time before that! You have another chance tomorrow and yet you're messing it up!" Both kids scoffed and turned away from him.

"Well at least give us credit for trying.." Naruto grumbled, with Rizaki nodding in agreement. Iruka grew a tick mark on his head.

"Since you two missed the exercise, everyone is doing the transformation jutsu again!" Everyone in the class groaned and stood in line, sending the two troublemakers glares as they did so. Did the two care though? Not for a second. Rizaki even stuck her tongue out a few times. They then joined the line.

"First up, Sakura Haruno." A girl with pink hair and a red dress walked up excitedly.

"Alright, Sakura here! Let's do it!" She made a sign as smoke formed around her and, once it disappeared, another Iruka-sensei was standing in her place.