Chapter 53

"T-This isn't good!" Hinata stuttered, cupping her hands together in worry. Kiba looked at her.

"Why's that?"

"S-She was the one I was fighting b-before when we saved Team 6. S-She put me in a G-Genjutsu and it was really b-bad..." the Hyuga looked down nervously. "I-I'm afraid she'll make Rizaki lose her guard to injure her greatly..." Akamaru whined and Kiba looked down, his eyes furrowing.

"If that's the case, she better know how to dodge..."

"You may now begin," Hayate declared.

Irito quickly started throwing punches at Rizaki, who dodged each one left to right. This continued for a few moments until Rizaki grabbed her arm and twisted it.

"Agh!" The Sound Ninja used this advantage to flip Rizaki over on the ground. The blunette grunted.

"Come on, Rizaki!" Naruto yelled. "Show her what you got!" Sōma, however, gripped onto the railing again.

"She's going to do a Genjutsu." Everyone near him turned to his direction. "She did it to Hinata as well, and she seemed messed up after that..."

"She might have shown something tragic," Kezuka guessed, making Naruto subconsciously flinch. "Maybe that's her style...making her opponent vulnerable and attacking." Lee looked at Naruto with a concerned look.

"Naruto, are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine..."

"Now it's time to go to sleep," Irito said with an evil grin as she pinned Rizaki down, who grunted, and grabbed her head with her hand. The last thing she heard before going into blackness was "Freak."

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"H-Hey sir! Y-You dropped your wallet..." a small Rizaki held a nice-looking wallet up to a villager, who gasped in disgust.

"Don't steal my wallet, you freak!" He yelled, snatching the item out of her hands before quickly walking off. The girl just tilted her head in confusion, eyes filled with curiosity.

"'Freak'? Is that supposed to be an mysterious ninja or something?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hey guys!" A kid called out. "Who wants to play ninja?!"

"Me!"

"Oooh, me!"

"I'll play!"

"Hey! Um...can I play too?" All kids flinched and turned to see Rizaki waving at them and walking over. One was quick enough to pick up a long stick and threw it at her. "Ow! H-Hey!"

"It's the freak!"

"Run!"

"I'll tell my parents!" They all began running off in different directions, making the blunette sigh and walk back from where she came from.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A knock came to the door, and Rizaki, who was wearing a short-sleeved green hoodie and black shorts, checked the peephole before opening it. "Hi Gramps!"

"Hi Rizaki," the third Hokage greeted as he smiled and rubbed her head. "I just came to give you your weekly allowance. There's another person I have to meet, so I won't be here long." The girl looked down for a second and nodded. "What's wrong?"

"Erm...Gramps? W-Why am I so different?" He raised a brow.

"Well Rizaki, everyone's different."