Chapter 28

What the hell? Sasumi thought, her eyes widening a little. He stopped a fast kick like Sasuke's? This person...has one weird-ass bowl-cut and green one-piece suit. I must admit though, I'm curious about those bandages around his arms.

"Hey Lee!" A girl, who was most likely the boy's teammate, called out. "What happened to the plan? I thought you said that we should keep a low profile before!"

"I know TenTen, but—!"

"Nevermind, it's already over..." the bowl-cut boy shrugged before staring at Sakura, then walking towards her.

"My name is Rock Lee!" he introduced confidently. "You must be Sakura, right?" The pinkette turned to look at him in confusion.

"Huh? Erm, yeah."

"Please be my girlfriend! I'll protect you with my life!" Naruto almost choked when he heard that, everyone else's eyes widening in shock.

"Hold up, don't go asking my sister a question like that!" Sōma exclaimed with a glare. Sakura sighed at her brother's actions before looking at Lee.

"Definitely...not." Lee sighed in rejection, but then quickly turned to Rizaki with sparkles in his eyes, which increased everyone's surprise.

"What's your name?" He asked. The said girl blushed and rubbed the back of her head.

"U-Uh...Rizaki Kiotori. But look, I don't—"

"SHE ISN'T GOING TO DATE YOU!" The whiskered blond suddenly yelled with fire burning in his eyes. "NOT WHILE I'M STILL—!"

"Naru, shut up!" The blunette shoved his head down, making him whine. "Yeesh...anyways, sorry Lee! But you seem like a cool guy!" Lee sighed a little but smiled at the compliment. However, he didn't go to Sasumi, making her huff a little out of slight jealousy.

"Hey...what are your names?" The Uchihas turned to see two people walking towards them. A girl in two buns and wearing a pink outfit with hints of red, and a boy with long hair and...quite the thick turtleneck.

"Who, us two?" Rizaki questioned with a smirk, pointing between her and Naruto.

"No...I was talking about the two raven-heads." This caused the hyperactive duo to have fire burn in their eyes. What's with people not wanting our names? They both thought, pulling up a fist. They always ask for SASUKE/SASUMI! UGH!

"It's a bit rude not to introduce yourself first," Sasumi said, staring at the boy with long hair.

"Wait...aren't you rookies?" Lee asked. "How old are you anyway?"

"None of your business," Sasuke and Sasumi replied sassily. Now Lee has fire burning in his eyes as well.

How dare they talk to me with such an un-youthful attitude! He thought with frustration.

"Anyways.." the long haired boy started with a small sweatdrop, yet with a straight face. "My name is Neji."

"Sasuke Uchiha," Sasuke greeted with a hum.

"Sasumi Uchiha," his sister added after, throwing up a small wave.

"This is nice!" Sakura said sarcastically, trying to get out of there. "Now let's go!" She grabbed Naruto and Sasuke by the arms and dragged them away.

"AH! Sakura!!"

"Sakura, I can walk on my own!"

Sōma sighed. "Let's follow them guys," he declared, walking after Team 7 with his teammates at his tail.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Can you stop dragging us, Sakura?" Sasuke groaned in annoyance as the huge group walked into a large room. They were about to advance when a voice was heard.

"Hey you! The quiet raven-haired girl!" It was Lee.

"What is it?" The described girl turned to him with a raised eyebrow.

"This may not be very gentleman-like of me...but I challenge you! Right here and right now!" Sasuke glared and was about to protest, but Sasumi held a hand up to stop him.

"No...I accept your challenge." Sasuke told me this morning about his awakened Sharingan he got during that bridge incident...I need to catch up!

"I heard of the Uchiha clan and how great they are. I want to see if that's true. This is also a way to test my strength!" The bowl-cut haired boy turned to Sakura and Rizaki with a blush, making the pink-haired girl shudder and the blunette to sweatdrop. "Sakura! Rizaki! I love you both!"

"NOOO, NONONONO! THOSE EYEBROWS CAN'T BE REAL!" Sakura shouted in denial. "YOU'RE HAIRSTYLE IS HORRIBLE TOO! AND YOUR EYEBROWS ARE SO BUSHY! YOU ARE SUCH A—!" Rizaki elbowed her in the arm, hard. "Ow!"

"That's enough insults coming out from you," Rizaki scoffed. Payback for when you elbowed my INJURED ARM on our mission...

"You two are like angels sent from heaven!" Lee continued. He blew a visual heart-like kiss at the two girls.

"AHHH!" They both screeched, bending their backs inwards to dodge it.

"Those were good moves! But can you dodge this? Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!" He started blowing multiple kisses. Sakura was able to dodge them all but Rizaki got smacked in the forehead with the last one, making her crash to the ground.

"Keep your creepy little Valentines kisses to yourself!" Sakura growled. "I was dodging for my life there!"

"Rizaki?" Naruto questioned as he started shaking her dazed form, swirly eyes that have replaced her original ones. A red mark, shape of a heart, was stuck to her forehead as the blond attempted to wipe it off with his sleeve. "Dammit Bushy Brow, don't give her kisses dattebayo! I'll get you for that!"

"Naruto," Sōma warned, sweatdropping. "You don't need to start anything."

"What?! It's going to only take two minutes to take this guy down, believe it!"

"Naruto." It was Rizaki this time. "You don't need to do anything, it's cool!" She grinned at him as she sat up halfway. "It's Sasumi's battle anyway. You can avenge me by getting this weird mark off my forehead! Maji!" Naruto looked down at her, who now is giving him puppy eyes, and sighed.

Damn those puppy eyes..! "Not how vengeance works..but fine...!"

"Guys, we only have thirty minutes before we register!" Sakura tried to end the fight that was about to begin.

"Relax," Sasumi reassured with a smirk. "It'll only be two seconds. Let's get to it, Rock Lee."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
1021 words

First off, thank you so much for 200 reads!! Fr, I never thought I could get this far and I'm grateful-

Team 3 has been introduced, AAAA
I love them so much😌

But yeah, I wanted Sasumi to have a chance, even though she'd lose anyway (I'm just being real here, nothing much to spoil). Her brother had the spotlight during the Land of Waves mission and now I'm giving it to her. Again, even though Lee would probably kick her ass-

The hint of who I'm putting Rizaki with in the future is as clear as the blue sky in this one ;)

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter! <3