Chapter 13 Extra: Strong Friendship

"Zzz..."

"Naruto...I think she's attached to you."

"Well how else am I supposed to carry her?! She's supposed to be attached to me!"

"Scream louder, Dobe. I'm sure she'll sleep soundly to your elegant voice."

Sōma stared at Naruto, who was carrying a now sleeping Rizaki on his back towards Tazuna's house with the others. "Are you guys—?"

"I swear to Kami, Sōma," Naruto started, turning to him with a comedically threatening and irritated look. "If I hear that question again, I will wake Rizaki up and blame it on you. She's not that joyful after waking from a nap!"

Sōma sweatdropped and put his hands up in defense. "Okay, okay...!"

"But you guys seem so close!" Sakura giggled. "I mean, I wouldn't be too surprised if you were...you know!"

Naruto sighed. "That's like saying every time a boy and girl hang out a lot they love each other in that way." He smiled brightly. "She's like a sister to me, almost inseparable! I don't know what I'd do without her, dattebayo!"

Kakashi turned his attention to the blonde, now a bit curious himself. "Just out of curiosity, do either of you know who's the older one?" Naruto sweatdropped.

"Well, uh...Lord Third said we have the same birthday, but I never really thought about it!" Everybody anime fell. "Hey! I'd like to say I'm the older one, but that's besides the point! Our bond is super strong, believe it!"

"Dobe's just scared he'd be the younger one," Sasuke scoffed. "He is shorter."

"That doesn't mean anything, Teme! Shut up!"

"Dobe."

"Teme!"

"Urg..." Rizaki shifted and gripped Naruto tightly while snuggling into his hair. "Soft..."

"ACK!" Naruto squeaked as he felt like he was choking. "How much longer so she could get off me?! I don't want to choke to death, seriously!!"

"Hmm..." Tazuna thought for a moment and looked at his surroundings. "Another 30 minutes," he informed.

"WHAT?!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
321 words

Yep. Short. More extras to come soon soooo GeT ReAdY

This was just a little thing to inform the hyper duo's relationship and all that stuff.
I'm going to make the next chapter in a second

Comment! Feedback! Vote! StAlK.

Hope you enjoyed the extra! <3