Chapter 4

"8:50 AGAIN?! Oh wait...nevermind, it's 8:30. Still got time.."

Rizaki slowly rolled herself out of bed, quite literally, and after putting on her clothes she turned to the ninja headband on her side dresser.

I'm actually a ninja now, she thought, an overjoyed smile tugging her lips. One step closer to being Hokage!

Grabbing it and tying it around her forehead she walked downstairs and opened her cabinets, which consisted packs of rice balls, dango and...Instant Ramen (because apparently Naruto wants her to go on a "Ramen Diet". Not like she'd do it anyway though). She decided to go with the rice balls for breakfast.

Once she finished getting ready she pulled on her sandals and opened the door, only to find a certain blonde looking like he was mid-way into knocking on the door.

"Oh, you're up!" Naruto gave her his signature grin. "Come on; last one to the academy restocks my ramen for the week!" He didn't even give Rizaki a heads up as he dashed towards the direction of the school.

"HEY! Stupid cheater!!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ha! Even with a head start you lost to me!" Rizaki grinned victoriously as Naruto sulked, them both walking into the building.

"Man, now I have to restock it?..."

"You should be doing it yourself anyway!"

They continued talking until they stepped foot into their classroom, sitting in their usual spots; Rizaki sat next to Naruto, who sat next to Sasuke, who sat behind Sasumi.

"Huh." The duo turned to see Shikamaru walk passed them, a lazy look on his face. "This isn't for drop-outs; you should only be here if you graduated."

"Shikaaaa!" Rizaki whined, pouting. "You know I try!"

"Hard work doesn't always equal success, Shogi-Loser."

"WHAT WAS THAT YOU LAZY SON OF A—?!"

"Oh yeah?!" Naruto interrupted as he slapped a hand over the blunette's mouth and sat her back in her seat. "Well you see these, you see these?!" He pointed to the headband tied around his forehead. "Open your eyes Shikamaru they're regulation headbands!"

"Alright alright, whatever..." the Nara walked to his seat, just in time to escape from two people walk into the room.

"HEY!" Sakura yelled as she literally shoved Naruto out of his spot. "You're sitting in my spot!"

"ACK!" Naruto fell face-first onto the floor.

"Sakura," Sōma scolded, who was just behind her when they entered. "You didn't have to do that, you know."

"He's sitting next to Sasuke though!!"

"Well not anymore he isn't!" Rizaki growled in annoyance. "When is there a time you aren't this feisty?!"

"When is there a time you aren't this hyper?!"

"DO YOU WANNA—?!"

"THAT'S IT!" Sōma cut them off and jabbed Naruto's faced, who whined at the contact. "Naruto, get up. I'm making Sakura scoot over."

"What?!" Sakura yelled. "But—!"

"You'll still sit next to Sasuke, but Naruto will sit next to you as well." Naruto's eyes sparkled with joy while Sakura sighed. But she nodded and done as told, Naruto now sat between Rizaki and Sakura.

"Problem solved. Yeesh..." he went to sit in his spot in front of Rizaki and near Sasumi, who he couldn't help but lightly blush at. You don't like her, you don't like her...!