Chapter 3

"Come on old man! Just take the picture!"

"Yeah, I worked hard to make his face look like that!"

An old man behind the camera gave Naruto a warning look. "Listen kid, you sure you want to make your picture look like...that?" Naruto nodded.

"Yes! Just do it! Come on come on!"

The man sighed. "Alright, don't blame me later. Say cheese..."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Hokage, Hiruzen, was looking through the pictures. Rizaki's was fine, but he was taking a few more moments with Naruto's.

"Hmm..."

"At first, I didn't really know how to do it!" Naruto started. "It took a few hours but I finally got it! Rizaki helped with the makeup! It looks like a masterpiece!" The duo fistbumped with proud looks on their faces.

"Take it again," Hiruzen said, causing Rizaki's eye to twitch.

"With all due respect, gramps," Rizaki began, pointing to Naruto with an annoyed look. "I worked REAL hard on his damn face! Do you know how hard it is to get around those whiskers?!"

"Wha—hey!" Naruto pouted, but stood up. "But yeah, no way old man!"

"Well, I can't accept this photo," Hiruzen shook his head.

"Yeah?! Well I'm not doing it again, believe it!" Naruto crossed his arms like a toddler. He then grunted. "Transform!"

Rizaki sweatdropped. "Naruto, he's not going to—!"

Smoke appeared around Naruto and he reappeared in his Sexy Jutsu; an older female version of him with pigtails as clouds covered "her" naked body. This caused the Hokage to get a nosebleed, making Rizaki burst out laughing.

"BAHAHAHA! EVEN THE HOKAGE IS WEAK FOR IT!" Rizaki wheezed as she fell off her chair and on the floor, laughing. Hiruzen just shook his head.

"So that's the Sexy Jutsu, you say? Don't do it again.." he wiped his nose as Naruto changed back, who snickered. "Where's your headband, anyway? Rizaki has hers."

He was right, Rizaki did have it on. But it was around her neck for the time being instead of on her head. She still had the goggles on her head, thinking she might as well wear them one last time.

"Oh, I don't want it to get messed up or anything before orientation!" Naruto replied, flopping back in his chair.

"So you want your headband nice," Hiruzen ranted. "But your photo, which is supposed to identify you, makes you look like a clown. Look at this, you can't even tell who it is!"

Rizaki crosses her arms, offended. "Hey! I put in a lot of effort, okay?!"

"Well, I don't understand any of this complicated stuff anyways!" Naruto huffed. Then, from a corner of their eyes, the three turned to a little boy, who looked like he was 5, wearing a helmet and an oversized blue scarf, pointing at the Hokage.

"Old man, I challenge you!" He exclaimed. Naruto and Rizaki looked shocked at the kid, wondering why he'd attempt at such a request. "I'm going to defeat you and become the fifth Hokage!" He ran at the Hokage before tripping over nothing and falling face-first on the wooden floor.

Naruto deadpanned and Rizaki fixed her goggles, looking at the kid. "Uh..you okay kid?" She asked.

"Something tripped me!" The boy cried out, taking a look around the room. He then pointed at Naruto. "It was you, blondie! You tripped me!"
A tick mark appeared on the side of Naruto's head, clearly annoyed. The boy then pointed at Rizaki. "And you helped him, you blue-haired weirdo!" Rizaki's eye twitched again, but Naruto was the first to do something about it, grabbing the kid's scarf and lifting him in the air so they were face-to-face.