Chapter 5

"Just meet us both up at the roof." The two Jonin poofed away.

"Well, alright," Sōma sighed. "Let's go before we make our impressions worse." He glared at Naruto and Rizaki, who didn't even take notice, and followed everyone else out the room.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So, you may be wondering why there are two senseis here instead of one," the male, who had short, spiky silver hair, a black mask over his lower face, his headband over his left eye, and a Jonin jacket, said. "The thing is, my sister here.." he pointed to the female, who had slightly longer, spiky dark brown hair(which could possibly compete with someone with the best hair; her hair would look good no matter the situation), pulled back into a short ponytail, a mask over her mouth, and wears the Jonin jacket. The headband was covering her right eye. "Normally partners with me, so technically you guys are a six-man squad."

Rizaki and Naruto cheered as they high-fived each other, the Haruno siblings grinned at each other, and the Uchiha siblings looked at one another and gave a slight nod and smirk.

"Alright, let's start with introductions," the female sensei said. "Just to get to know each other."

"What should we say?" Sakura asked shyly.

"You know. Likes, dislikes, hobbies.."

"Why don't you guys start, so we can get the basics of it?" Naruto asked, making the other genin nod in agreement.

"Us? Well, alright, I'll go first." The silver-haired sensei looked at everyone. "My name is Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and dislike...I don't feel like telling you. I have many hobbies, and my dream? I don't have one." The Genins deadpanned and sweatdropped.

"We only got his name..." Rizaki grumbled, with Sakura and Naruto nodding in agreement.

"Well, I guess I go," the female said with a sigh. "I am Kezuka Hatake. Things I like..are classified. Things I dislike..are classified. Hobbies..don't have too many. My dream? Never thought about it." Everyone deadpanned again.

"She did almost the same thing...!" Naruto pouted, Rizaki and Sakura nodding once more.

"Yeah, so you guys don't use it against me as some sort of bribery." The kids pouted, a bit frustrated she heard them. "Alright, kid-in-orange-jumpsuit-that-burns-my-eyes, you go first."

"Great!" Naruto jumped up, ignoring the mild insult. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki! I like ramen, especially the ramen Iruka-sensei got for Rizaki and I at Ichiraku! But I hate the three minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the ramen. My hobbies are eating ramen and comparing them. And my dream is to be the greatest Hokage! That way I can be treated not as a nobody but as somebody! Somebody important!" Rizaki was nodding the whole time, her arms crossed as she had a content look on her face.

"Cool. Blunette," Kakashi pointed at Rizaki.

"Alright!! My name is Rizaki Kiotori! I like rice balls, dango, ramen, and going to Sunakuu! I dislike burnt foods, bullies and..a certain someone (she glared at Sasumi while saying that, who wasn't even paying attention to her)! My hobbies are climbing trees, making pranks and hanging out in general! My dream..is to also become Hokage! But not against Naruto, alongside him!" The duo fistbumped once she finished.

"Nice, I guess, if they'll allow that. Pinky, you're next."

Sakura looked at her new senseis and smiled. "My name is Sakura Haruno! What I like—uhh.. well my hobbies are..!" She kept glancing between herself and Sasuke as she spoke. "And my dream...EEEE!!!" Sasumi had to cover her ears from the squeal since she was only a stair under her. Rizaki had to cover her ears as well, since her ears was a bit sensitive to a screech like that.