Chapter 18

"Naruto?!" Sakura yelled out. The others finally went out after breakfast to find where the two missing Genin were. "Rizaki?!"

"Knowing those two, they could be anywhere," Sōma mumbled, looking around. "And I haven't seen Sasumi or Sasuke around either. Where are they all at?" After he said that, a kunai shot right at their feet from where some people were, making them look up.

"How's it going, Harunos?!" Rizaki called out from up the tree. "Is the ground treating you all right?!"

"Whoa, they can climb up that high now using their chakra?" Sakura asked rhetorically in awe. "This is great!"

"What do you think?" Naruto asked, Kakashi and Kezuka walking up towards the group. "High enough for you guys? I mean, it's a long way down, huh?" Naruto walked until his foot 'slipped.' Almost everyone gasped, but the boy was now standing upside down on the branch.

"Haha, just kidding!" Naruto chuckled. "You guys really fell for it!" Rizaki decided to stand on the trunk of the tree.

"Except me, of course," Rizaki said with a smug look.

"I was the one who told you, smartass!"

"At least I'm not a dumbass!" She stuck her tongue at him playfully while he just scoffed with a smile.

"Why do I think this is going to end badly?" Kakashi mumbled with a sweatdrop. Kezuka just shrugged.

But while the duo were talking, they forgot about focusing on their chakra and their feet detached from the trees.

"AH!" Suddenly, the Uchihas appeared and quickly took action, Sasumi catching Rizaki by the legs, Sasuke doing the same thing with Naruto.

"Sasuke?!"

"Sasumi—?! OW!" Rizaki's head hit the trunk since she was swinging slightly. "You have got to be kidding me...!"

"Aw! Alright Sasuke!" Sakura cheered.

"I knew you could do it, Sasumi!" Sōma added with a chirp.

"You're such a loser," the Uchiha Twins mumbled at the same time towards the troublemakers.

"Ugh-ttebayo!"

"Do Harunos just have to have a thing for Uchihas or...?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Naruto, Rizaki, Sasuke and Sasumi decided it was best to call it a night with the training, since they've been doing so for quite a while. They were panting as they were standing at the tip of the trees.

"We...did it, maji..!"

"Yeah..let's go back for some dinner, dattebayo!"

"Hn.." Sasumi agreed quietly. Sasuke just nodded with a small smirk.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What have you four been up to?" Tazuna asked, looking at the group of four. Sasuke was supporting Naruto, who was supporting Rizaki, who was supporting Sasumi. "You look like something a cat dragged in."

"More like a group of people coming back from a bar," Kezuka commented with a small snort.

"We all made it...!" Naruto said, panting. "We all made it to the top!"

"Good," Kakashi praised as he nodded. "Starting tomorrow you all will become Tazuna's bodyguards."

"Haha! Alright!" Naruto exclaimed, making the four fall to the ground.

"ACK!!"

"Ugh, you're such a loser..!"

"Yeesh, tell me about it..." Naruto laughed, helping them all up before sitting at the table.