Chapter 2

Rizaki groaned as she woke up, stretching. She turned over to check the time, a lazy look on her face.

"8:50?! CRAP!"

Pulling on her normal ninja clothes, she grabbed her sandals and dashed outside to her balcony, not even bothering to put them on before literally jumping off to Naruto's apartment, since it was just under her own.

"NARUTO!" She yelled, opening the screen door. "NARU GET UP!"

The said boy groaned in his bed, snuggling under the covers before turning to Rizaki. "Riz...look I'm not—!"

"We gotta get to the academy in five minutes, maji!" She quickly pulled her sandals on.

"WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR THEN, DATTEBAYO?" He ran to his bathroom, and not even a minute later he was back out again, him grabbing her hand before dashing towards the academy. "Come on come on come on come on—!"

"Can you stop dragging me?!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"We will now do our test on...Clone Jutsu." Naruto and Rizaki slumped in their seats with a depressing vibe around them. Another thing they have in common; they both suck at making clones. In fact it was the worst skill they had. Well, Naruto's; Rizaki's worst skill was throwing small weapons, especially shurikens.

"This day can't get any worse..." Rizaki mumbled, slamming her head on the desk.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Rizaki Kiotori," Iruka called.
The girl had been sweating for the past half hour, pulling her hair into pigtails (since she was rushing so quickly she forgot to neaten up her bed hair) and quietly banging her head on the table the whole time. Naruto has been trying to comfort her during that time but not even his words were any help. He patted her back.

"You got this!" He reassured with a smile. Rizaki slowly nodded, getting up before walking into a different room. Good, she thought. At least I'm not embarrassing myself in front of the whole class like usual.

Iruka and her other sensei, Mizuki, were there. She rarely sees Mizuki that much though, which was weird to her. "Alright, Rizaki, show us the clones."

Rizaki took a deep breath and nodded, making the sign. "Clone Jutsu!" Clouds of smoke appeared next to her, but a distorted, 2D-looking Rizaki was standing there all wobbly, instead of an exact replica.

"Nonono!" She panicked. "Come on, clone! Rise no Jutsu!...Alakazam!"

Iruka shook his head and sighed. "I'm sorry Rizaki, but again...you failed!"

Maji, did he have to emphasize that? The blunette thought with a sweatdrop.

"Come on Iruka," Mizuki suddenly spoke. "Her form was right and she did the hand signs correctly. Cut her some slack."

My form? Rizaki thought. Hold up, I had to be in a specific form? Come on, you have got to be kidding me!

"Then it wouldn't be fair to the other students, now wouldn't it?" Iruka turned to the girl, giving her a sad smile. "You may go now."

Rizaki walked out the room, not saying another word. Everyone looked up, Naruto standing up and almost tripping trying to run towards her. "How'd ya do?! Did ya pass?!" She shook her head. "Oh.."

"No worries, Naruto!" Rizaki gave him a smile. A smile too wide to be real. "I'll just get it next time! I'll be on the swing if you need me...see ya guys!" The girl waved at everyone before running out the door, not waiting for anyone in that room to respond.