Chapter 57 (Sneak Peek)

"Now the ninth match; Naruto Uzumaki and Kiba Inuzuka."

"I've been waiting forever for this!" Naruto yelled with determination. "Sorry Kiba, but don't take it personally when I blow you away!" The said boy scoffed.

"That's what I was going to say!" He replied, with almost the same amount of volume. "Except not so nicely! Right, Akamaru?"

"Oh yeah?! Well talking is easy! Let's see what you've got to say at the end of the match!"

"Little squirt..." he gently pulled Akamaru out of his jacket and set him down on the ground.

"Wait a second—" the blond's eyes narrowed and he pointed at the dog. "Are you kidding me? What's the puppy doing here? He's just going to get in the way!"

"Deal with it. I never go into battle without Akamaru!"

"Come on, isn't that against the rules?!" Naruto exclaimed. Hayate shook his head.

"No. Like Shino's bugs, they are a part of him. He is within the rules." The blond stared blankly at that. What the hell does that even MEAN?!

"You know what?! Whatever!! Fine with me!! I do my best work with a handicap!!"

"Ha! We'll just see about that!" Kiba looked at Akamaru. "Akamaru, you stay right here and leave all this to me. I've got it!"

"Can we cut the trash talk and actually get through on this fight?" Sōma sighed. This can literally go on for days, he thought. Especially if it's those two...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
242 words

OMG GUYS HIIIIII!!

Sorry I didn't update in like 3+ months, I'm a busy child- and unmotivated. Yeah

I wasn't even that active on Wattpad  p e r i o d- what a surprise lol

I wasn't finished with the chapter but I wanted to update something on this since it is Naruto's birthday...so I decided to give y'all a small teaser/sneak peek thing(?)-

But yeah, here's a little update so you won't get too bored.

Full chapter coming soon, promise! <3