Chapter 3 - Fun

Regulus gently placed her on the floor. He knew that kindness wouldn't last long once Bellatrix got a hold of her.

Greyback suddenly stepped forward. Regulus involuntarily got closer again.

"Got a problem, Black?" snarled the werewolf.

Regulus, realizing what he did, stepped back. "Ehm, no."

"Well you know what to do Fenrir - hold her firm and tight," warned Bellatrix.

"Yes madam." the beast sarcastically replied.

Joanna squirmed at the touch of the werewolf she knew was the exact opposite of her best friend, Remus. His long, thick, black nails dug at the skin on her wrists. She felt his breath, and his stare, on her chest. She could smell the iron scent from his crimson-stained mouth.

'Don't think about what - or who - he ate before this, don't think, don't think, don't think' she repeated in her head.

That's when Bella stepped to her left. Her grin wide enough Joanna could see all her dirty, decaying teeth. How was she Narcissa's sister? They were so unlike each other.

"CRUCIO" yelled Bella. Over and over again.

No questions were made. No information was asked from Joanna. Bella was simply torturing her for fun. Pain coursed through her entire body. She could feel her heart beating everywhere. Her vision had become foggy and she was too hurt to come up with a witty rebuke. It was as if she had been struck by lightning a thousand times. But she kept it together. Or at least tried to. She knew she had to buy time to let the Order come and get her.

"I'm getting bored. Greyback, join me!" Bella turned to the man beside her as he was sniffing and feeling Joanna from head to toe. No doubt her scent was extremely appetizing.

"CRUCIO!" he growled. Joanna dropped to her knees. She did not visibly show the pain on her face but she could not stand any longer. The death eater began to undress her. She tried to swat him away until

"Petrificus totalus" muttered Bella.

Well, now she could not even resist.

"Okay that's enough, Bella" stated her sister.

"Cissy I'm just prepping her. Or do you want to go against the Dark Lord's wishes?" the crazier sister complained.

"No, but I think you have prepared her already." Narcissa countered as she watched Fenrir with disgust.

"You are no fun. Greyback stop" mumbled Bella.

Joanna did not realize how tense her body was until Fenrir faced away from her and stood up.

She tried to calm herself down in that brief break from her torture. She looked around for Regulus. Perhaps he could take her back down to the dungeons because that was certainly better than being in the same room with all those criminals.

Regulus left the room after Bella started the cruciatus curse on Jo. He could not bear to watch her get tortured and he knew he was a coward for that. He was pacing in the guest room when he caught sight of all of Joanna's belongings sprawled on the bed...

"Let me wipe that off for you, love." Bella drew near and got her bony finger across Joanna's face as she wiped away a tear. Blood was still dripping from her cheek though Bella did not make any effort to remove that.

"Hate to leave that on there, but blood stains, Joanna, and you wouldn't want me dealing with that would you?"

"Get. Off. Me" was all the youngest Potter could muster.

Bellatrix just laughed. Her laughter echoed throughout the house and would echo inside of Joanna's nightmares forever. 

A/N: Tough one but remember to treat people with kindness always xx.