7. Cuddles

A long exhausting day at work. The whole duration of her office work Jennie could only think about her dear girlfriend. Being home alone because Jennie had an extra night shift.

She misses her. Even if it's not that long since she last saw her, in fact they just messaged but that wasn't enough. It never was. She wanted to bury her head in her neck and hug her tight. Tight enough to have her sweet scent engulf her as she's lulled to sleep.

Jennie continued typing on the keyboard, then her eyes flickered to the framed photograph on her desk and her heart skipped a beat.

A picture of Jisoo smiling, her raven hair framed her face, her eyes were sparkling and her red heart shaped lips looked beyond desirable. The brunette dozed off once again. She was yearning to connect their lips.

Too bad it doesn't work with a picture.

(Yet she still left a peck on it after she looked left and right and made sure no one was watching.)

"Missing Jisoo?"

Jennie flinched, she jumped in her seat and whipped her head to the side where her long legged friend with a cocky smile was standing firmly.

"You scared the shit out of me Lisa." Jennie put her hand over her heart and took deep breaths.

"Stop deflecting, I just saw you sneaking a kiss on a framed picture." Leave it to Lisa to not miss any opportunity of teasing Jennie.

"So what?" Jennie rolled her eyes, huffing an annoyed breath. She then turned back to her computer and proceeded typing.

"Ignoring me won't make me forget. What would Jisoo say if I tell her you are sulking because you are apart for six mere hours?" Lisa smirked, she noticed Jennie glancing at her through the corner of her eyes.

"Six hours are a lot..." Jennie mumbled grumpily.

"Aw, don't worry you lil baby. You will be reunited with your other half soon enough." Lisa dragged her humiliation long, even reaching over to ruffle her hair.

Jennie hissed at her and glared until she backed away. She continued working with a sour mood. Dreading every second that kept her from her home.

When the clock finally moved, after many hours of tiresome work, Jennie took her coat and practically bolted out the door, ignoring Lisa who was about to ask her if they want to walk home together.

Jennie’s excitement increased exponentially the closer she got to their flat. She doesn’t expect Jisoo to be awake because it’s 6 am but she is excited nonetheless since she can slip under the covers and snuggle up to her sleeping frame in their bed.

The brunette unlocked the door and dropped her suitcase in front of the door, she lazily threw her coat on top of it and locked the door again.

Taking her shoes off she tumbled forward, going straight to their room. However when she entered she saw no trace of her girlfriend. Is she already awake? This early?

Jennie's lips curved into a smile, she slapped her cheeks to make that bright smile go away but it didn’t work. Without further ado she sauntered to the living room.

Her smile turned into a frown. Her girlfriend was lying, sound asleep on the couch… completely naked.

For a few seconds Jennie stood dazed. She was mad at herself that she was late and Jisoo fell asleep on her. Then again she did tell her not to wait.

But she did wait. By the looks of it with a certain motive. Jennie placed a hand over her mouth to stifle a small giggle. How cute.

Her cheeks were getting hot from the thought of what Jisoo had planned for her. She slowly tipped to her girlfriend, not wanting to wake her.