35. Fake Love 2

The crisp winter morning felt surprisingly comfortable even though Jisoo wasn't at home with a hot chocolate. Instead, she had one hand clasped with the small hand of her date and the other in her pocket while they sauntered through a park.

"Here you go." Jennie wrapped her plaid scarf around the other. She has been rubbing her hand too, clearly trying to warm her up.

"Thank you." Jisoo didn't reject the offer and allowed her to put the scarf on her.

It was snowing but not heavily. A few snowflakes were covering their hair and clothes. Jisoo really liked the sound of their shoes as they stepped on the thick beds of white that were covering their path.

"This is my favourite season." Jennie started to chit chat. "I was born in winter. My mom always called me a Winter Child."

That's a weird coincidence because the same applied to Jisoo. Her family would always sing Winter Child for her during her birthdays.

Jisoo was so distracted and lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice Jennie was taking a picture until she heard the shutter of her camera. She turned around and saw that Jennie was holding a Leica camera, a smaller camera than at the wedding.

Jennie smiled when she noticed that Jisoo was watching her. "Want to see?"

Jisoo bobbed her head as they stopped walking and Jennie showed her the picture she just took. A smile also overcame Jisoo's lips and she giggled lightly when she saw the picture of their entwined hands.

"Cheesy." Jisoo giggled.

"Art, I'd say." Jennie disagreed. "This will do for a nice Valentine's Day Card."

•••••

"Hey, honey." Lisa pecked Rosé's swollen lips while rolling over her on their bed. "Can you feed the cats?"

"Weren't you just in the kitchen?" Rosé enveloped her arms around her wife and kissed her forehead.

"Nah, I was just talking to my sister." Lisa shook her head.

On a whim, Rosé glanced at her, all intrigued.

"Was it about her date? Haein? I found it so cute when they kissed during Christmas. I mean sure you were the one who set them up and wanted them to kiss, with your mistletoe agenda but still."

"I wanted them to kiss again but they weren't really into it, after all my teasing." Lisa reminisced.

Rosé nodded. "Although I don't think it was a kiss. It was just a peck."

Lisa laughed, causing Rosé to wear a perplexed look while her wife seemed super amused and sat upright against the headrest.

"Spill." Rosé sat next to her and bumped their shoulders together.

"This is juicy, brace yourself." Lisa gave her a heads up. "Basically, Jisoo apparently is now married to Haein-" Rosé was about to scream when Lisa stopped her by covering her mouth with her hand.

"She is also cheating on him!" Lisa added as Rosé gasped and her face paled. "With the cute wedding photographer of ours."

Now Rosé scoffed and rolled her eyes. Lisa quickly wrapped her arms around and giggled, wanting to tease her clearly.

"Of course you are cuter!" Lisa kissed her lips for long seconds until Rosé pushed her back, causing Lisa to fall off the bed in complete surprise.

"Wait! Photographer!? Our photographer!? You mean Jennie!?" Rosé jumped out of the bed frantically. "Oh no!"

"No, I'm good... Thanks for the concern, honey..." Lisa mumbled on the floor, her body aching.