31. Déjà Vu 3

4 months later

"Baby, get up." Jisoo tapped Jennie's cheeks.

The younger didn't budge so Jisoo booped her nose. As a result of that touch, the brunette's nose scrunched up and a whine passed her plump lips.

Jisoo grinned, enjoying how sulky and cute her girlfriend looks in the morning.

"Get up Jendeukie..." Jisoo's fingers trailed back to her cheeks and played with them. She stretched them as far as she could before she let go.

"Stop-" Jennie whined, turning around in her bed. "Let me sleep..."

Jisoo smiled brightly before she jumped on top of her. Jennie yelped in shock as her eyes popped open and she looked around frantically.

Once her tired eyes settled on her girlfriend who was laying on her body with a big smile, she sighed deeply.

"All right, all right...." Jennie gave in, Jisoo took the clue and remove herself from the other.

Jennie got up grumpily, waddled to the wardrobe, grabbed a sweater and turned around with a loud huff, having to show Jisoo how upset she was.

Jisoo laughed which made Jennie huff even louder and glare at her. The raven closed their distance and kissed her lips to remove that pout and frown from her gorgeous face.

Jennie did soften, she sighed against her lips and hugged her girlfriend needily. Jisoo was still grinning when they pulled apart, she kissed Jennie's forehead as the other rested her cheek on her shoulder.

"You are so clingy." Jisoo teased, pinching her soft cheek between her thumb and index finger.

Jennie pouted. "Because you woke me up early. You know I need a decent amount of hugs in the morning." She nuzzled her face into the other's neck.

"Right! How dare I withhold a decent amount of hugs from you, baby?" Jisoo clicked her tongue, feigning shame at herself while squeezing the other tightly in her arms.

After ten more minutes of cuddling right where they were standing, Jennie reloaded enough energy to continue with the day.

Jennie decided to take a shower and after she was done drying her hair and dressing up, she found her girlfriend in the kitchen. Looking absolutely adorable while making sandwiches as she hummed a melody.

Jennie sneaked behind her and wrapped her arms around her. Her girlfriend wasn't even surprised nor flinched. She just smiled and lifted a cherry tomato up which she brought to Jennie's lips. The brunette opened her mouth as her girlfriend fed her.

"I think these are enough." Jisoo packed them into a food container made of glass. All but an avocado sandwich which she gave her girlfriend.

"Ah, my favourite, thanks babe." Jennie gladly took a bite and smiled.

"I need you in a good mood today." Jisoo chuckled, dropping kisses on Jennie's puffed up cheeks.

"Why?" Jennie swallowed, asking curiously. She didn't know what she woke her up early for either or what these sandwiches were for.

"Well..." Jisoo scratched her nape, using that tone when she did something bad like dropping Jennie's toothbrush in the toilet or breaking a part of their furniture.

"Kim Jisoo." Jennie warned, being fully alerted now.

"Promise not to be mad?" Jisoo asked sweetly, batting her lashes.