10. Dating a Hero

Jennie had a busy day trying to fill her parents shoes as they went on a vacation without her.

Her parents are the strongest superheroes in town and with them gone, Jennie had to handle things. The villains totally took advantage of her being alone and young. They all caused ruckus at once.

She tried to call her parents and tell them but they told her she would be fine and then they went back to surfing in Hawaii. Jennie will get back at them for that.

There were also other superheroes that helped in fighting off the villains, among that Jennie's closest friends Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo, with Jisoo being her dear girlfriend.

"Jennie!" Lisa bursted into her room the one second Jennie took a break and drank tea on her bed.

Lisa didn't come through the door, she crashed through the wall and now everything was a mess.

"Really Lisa? Now I will have to clean that up!" Jennie whined. "Whatever you came for can't be that important-"

"They got Jisoo! Your parents' archnemesis, they-"

Before Lisa could finish Jennie already flew past her, crushing another part of the wall as she didn't even bother to put on her mask and suit. She just rushed as she used her super hearing to trace her girlfriend.

Those villains are the worst. First they picked on Jennie's dogs, then they ripped her homework she worked so hard on, then they spit on her sandwich! And now they are going for her girlfriend too??

This time Jennie won't go easy on them. She is not putting them behind bars, if Jisoo is hurt she will crush their skulls.

After five minutes Jennie arrived at the destination, however she was surprised to be in Jisoo's home. Did Lisa just prank her? No, Jennie could also hear the voices of the villain couple. Why are they in Jisoo's basement?

Jennie slammed the door open and sent it flying. She was about to enter the basement when a hand stopped her. Rosé.

"Don't." Rosé told her.

"I know I'm not dressed but I don't care." Jennie tore free from her hold. "I'm going in there, they are not harming a strand of her beautiful hair." She spoke harshly, her eyes full of anger.

"No-" Rosé tried to stop her but it was too late. Jennie crashed from the ceiling to the basement, Rosé following her.

Her sight immediately landed on Jisoo who was tied up on a chair, wearing her hero outfit. The villains next to her.

Jennie balled her fists. She was seconds away from punching them to pulp when she saw their unmasked faces.

Wait.... They look like the two people on the family portraits.... Jennie made eye contact with Jisoo and saw her shaking her head. This confirmed it, those are Jisoo's parents!

Her parents are the main villains of this town!?

"There you are little girl!" The man laughed. "Not so strong without your parents are you?" He mocked.

"Let her go." Rosé responded for Jennie who was completely speechless and didn't know what to do.

She couldn't hit her future parents-in-law or put them on jail, then they would never approve of their marriage! Jennie shrieked internally.

"You want her?" The woman grinned menacingly. "Then give us ten thousand dollars!"

Jisoo's head whipped to her mom. "You think im only worth ten thousand!?" She sounded offended.

"What?" The villains turned to her, being surprised after hearing her voice.

"Make it a million!" Jisoo demanded.