26. Potion 3

Without hesitation Jennie crawled under the coat and hid herself as if it was an invisibility cloak.

"Jennie, I know you are there." Jisoo sounded a bit amused but Jennie might be mistaken so she won't feel relieved yet.

"Accio..." Jennie whispered, so Jisoo wouldn't hear her. She summoned her wand with the Summouning Charm. She missed holding it.

That thought made her cringe because Jennie hates wizards and everything to do with them. How could she miss this dumb stick?

"You can get up. I know you are there. I mean I did make the antidote." Jisoo chuckled.

Jennie grumbled and slowly got up while putting the coat on. Just when she was about to zip it up, the door slammed open.

"Jisoo! What took you so long!? Ms. Pi almost caught-"

The three girls stopped in their tracks and looked at the half naked Slytherin in the middle of their room.

"Nice." Hyeryeong grinned after scanning over Jennie's body. "Good for you Jisoo."

"It's not like that!" Jisoo's face boiled while Jennie looked at the floor in embarrassment.

"I even said you wouldn't go to the Forbidden Forest for the same reason as Hyeryeong..." Seolhee mumbled.

"I'm so disappointed." Jeongmin pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Anyway." Hyeryeong butted in and grabbed the arms of the two. "We will leave. Take your time." She winked at Jisoo before she closed the door.

"Jen-" Jisoo started but quickly Jennie interrupted her.

"So you found out it's me." Jennie scoffed to hide her embarrassment. "You must feel really played but that's just how Slytherins are. Get used to it, dummy."

Jisoo sighed. "I'm not angry. You don't have to act like-"

"Whatever." Jennie flipped her hair and walked away without listening.

•••••

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Jennie cursed herself once she exited the door. Why did she act like that?

She went back to her room and put on her uniform and the green tie. She just realised none of her roommates noticed she was gone since no one was searching for her.

Doesn't matter. She doesn't like them anyway. Dumb witches.

She continued her life at Hogwarts like it was before she was turned into a cat. Some time later Jisoo's house arrest was over and they saw each other again, when they were eating.

They sat at different tables since they were in different houses but sometimes Jennie would glimpse at her. How she would laugh with her three roommates and eat her food.

When she stood up to use the restroom, she bumped into the Ravenclaw and looked at her red handedly. Jisoo just smiled at her.

"If you expect a thank you, forget it." Jennie told her suspiciously.

"I wasn't thinking about that." Jisoo denied, fixing her blue tie while looking at the mirror.

Jennie washed her hands. "I don't owe you. You helped me on your free will."

Jisoo let out a small giggle. "You don't help people just to get something in return. It's fine. Don't worry about it."

"But you wouldn't have helped me if I told you who I was. You hate me. Like everyone does." Jennie turned the faucet off.