11. Dating a Hero 2

"Come on Jennie."

"No Jisoo I won't use them for that."

"If I could I would do it myself but mine are different."

"We can take the bus."

"That's ridiculous, you can literally fly." Jisoo scoffed, exasperated.

"It's even more ridiculous to fly you to school because you don't want to wait for the bus." Jennie scoffed.

"Okay, fine, don't fly me. Then I'll take the crowded stinky bus." Jisoo sighed, marching forward and out of the house.

She made about ten long steps before she felt arms around her waist and was pulled into the air. She didn't flinch, or gasp, she just smiled triumphantly.

"You are so spoiled." Jennie rolled her eyes but scooped her up anyways.

"Are you not? I literally cut the crusts off the bread for you." Jisoo teased in return as she felt wind brush against her face.

Instead of responding Jennie took a sharp curve to dodge a bird. Then she squeezed Jisoo's thighs and hips to gain her attention.

"Hurry up." She told her.

"Right." Jisoo nodded and wrapped her arms around Jennie's neck. Then she used her abilities to turn the both of them invisible.

If they used this combination, they could fly to school without wearing their suits or worrying about anyone seeing them land.

"Remember to keep your mouth closed. You will catch a fly." Jennie instructed, holding her girlfriend's body tighter, the faster she became.

"You can loosen your death grip." Jisoo grinned, trying to swing around.

"Hey! Stop that!" Jennie scolded, not loosening her hold a bit.

"It's okay, even if I fall, you will catch me." Jisoo shrugged.

"Don't test it." Jennie shook her head. "What happened to being afraid of heights anyway?"

"Overcame that during our last stroll in the clouds." Jisoo said proudly.

"So if you fall, you won't be scared?" Jennie queried.

"Nope." Jisoo nodded but she eyed her girlfriend suspiciously.

Was she going to drop her to test it out? Probably not, she is too soft for that, she is going to be the one getting a heart attack then.

"Good-" Jennie coughed and spit. "Fuck fly..." She grimaced.

"That's why you keep your mouth shut during a flight." Jisoo patted Jennie's left cheek.

"But you-" Jennie sighed, deciding to close her mouth before another bug comes their way.

"Drop us at the roof." Jisoo pointed the building that became more distinctive as Jennie brought them lower.

Jennie slowly came to a halt, and landed on her feet before she let Jisoo down from her arms even slower and more careful.

As soon as Jisoo didn't touch her anymore she became visible.

"I can't see you Chu." Jennie mumbled, trying to find her hand. Her girlfriend sometimes had fun playing pranks on her whilst she was invisible.

"I'm right here." She spoke from behind her and slapped her butt, making Jennie gasp.

The brunette turned around and could see the raven grin at her, a playful look in her eyes.

"I don't like it when I can't see you." Jennie grabbed her hand and interlaced their fingers before pulling her to the door.

"I'm just joking." Jisoo pinched her left cheek with her other hand trying to remove that big pout from her face. "You act like I will never show up again."