36. Fake Love 3

Tiredly Jisoo plopped herself on her fluffy bed and sunk into the mattress. She was thinking about the decisions she made today and yesterday. She felt guilt even though they were not doing something unethical. Or were they?

Jisoo held the photograph that Jennie took in her hands. She rolled herself on her back and placed it on her bedside table.

She has to tell Jennie the truth. That's the right thing to do. Jisoo slapped her cheeks and fished her phone out of her pocket.

However, the furious knocking on her door made her flinch and stopped her from doing as planned. She went on her feet and hesitantly marched to the door.

She wanted to call the police but she heard Lisa and Rosé's voices, so she quickly opened the door, thinking that something happened to them.

"What's wrong-"

"You can't see Jennie!" Rosé went across from her, making Jisoo back away with the proximity.

"Wha-"

"She is my friend but she is also a player and I don't think it would be good if she hurt you!" Rosé explained. "She is not searching for a serious relationship because-"

"Wait," Jisoo lifted her hands to make her stop rambling down. "I do know she wants something casual from me." She admitted.

"How?" Rosé raised a brow. "Did she treat you badly? Just tell us. I will make sure to scold her." She promised.

"That's not it." Jisoo looked back to Lisa who got the clue.

"You know, because you claimed you were married." Lisa placed her fist on her palm in realisation.

Jisoo nodded her head and the two sighed deeply. The married couple excused themselves apologetically, not before telling Jisoo to rethink the situation.

Jisoo made her choice when her finger hovered over the chat and she sent Jennie a string of messages, asking her go out with her.

And somewhere during the day, she would tell her the truth, in person. Either that, or she will continue seeing her, to find out more about her and once she understands why Jennie is doing what she does, then she will tell her the truth.

The photographer responded to her message by saying she had time after work.

Thus Jisoo used that time to work on an article she was currently writing. It was a boring review about a burger shop but she didn't have something more exciting in sight.

Before she knew it, time already passed and Jennie was at her door. Jisoo didn't forget to wear the silver ring that Jennie mistook as her wedding ring before she went out.

"That's a nice home. You live in an apartment?" Jennie asked with a smile as soon as Jisoo walked towards her since the brunette was waiting for her outside.

"Yes." Jisoo nodded her head.

Jennie held out her arm and the raven obliged and hooked them.

"Isn't it a bit packed with your husband? Do you wish to have children?" She asked with a polite smile on her face.

Jisoo hitched a breath, being shocked by the question. "U-Uh, yes... but my husband doesn't. So no." She lied.

"That's a pity. That's the type of thing couples have to discuss before they get married." Jennie sighed, a frown on her face. "But not that I'm judging you. Sorry for the tone."

"It's okay..." Jisoo assured her.

"Where do you want to go?" Jennie asked gently, pulling her closer to her side. "Your husband won't miss you?"

"He's at work. The entire day." Jisoo pursed her lips.

"So I have you for myself the entire day? Perfect."

Jisoo blushed as the photographer spoke her statement. She averted her gaze from her and looked ahead, cars passing them as they walked, hand in hand.

To be honest, Jisoo didn't really know where they could go to or what they should do, she just felt like seeing her again. Apparently Jennie noticed that because she took the initiative again.

"How about a scavenger hunt where we photograph objects, places or people? I'll even lend you my camera?" Jennie opened her camera bag, withdrawing her grip from the other to hand her the Leica.

"I've never done that before but it could be fun." Jisoo accepted and took the device. "What's first on our list?"

"Hm, let's see..." Jennie pondered, making it up as she spoke. "First one will be easy, a cloud that is shaped like a cloud."

"Isn't that every cloud?" Jisoo grinned as she held the camera up to take a picture of the sky.

"No. That one," Jennie pointed with her finger as the two stopped walking. "Looks like a tree, and this one," She moved her arm. "Looks like a bear."

Jisoo understood her assignment as the two watched the clouds. They walked a bit further to a river on a grassy area, it had nice view. That's where they continued their little game.

Eventually Jisoo found a cloud that was just a white clump floating in the sky, so she took a picture of it.

"Next?"

"A family."

That wasn't hard either because a lot of families were having a picnic near the river.

*click*

"That's a pretty one." Jennie glanced at the camera and looked at the picture that Jisoo took. A happy family where the son was running around, trying to catch the ball that his father tossed.

"Your turn." Jisoo gave the camera back to its owner. "Take a picture of something you find beautiful- Oh, come on." She laughed as Jennie took a picture of her, interrupting her.

"I'm doing as told." Jennie said innocently while proceeding to take pictures of the other from different angles. "Are these enough?" Jisoo could see the smile behind the device.

Jisoo rolled her eyes but smiled right after.

"Back to you." Jennie placed the camera into Jisoo's hands. "Take a picture of something you wish to have."

"Why? Planning to get me a gift?" Jisoo teased.

"Woah, am I that easy to read?" Jennie humored.

Actually Jisoo would have to say no. She can't understand the other quite yet.

"Kinda." Jisoo shrugged and looked around, searching for an appropriate object.

She couldn't spot anything she desired. Maybe a car? A new jacket? Inspiration for an article? A lover?

"I can see the wheels in your head turning." Jennie grinned, while giving Jisoo's head a pat. "It's okay if you can't think of anything. Keep the camera and return it to me once you have an answer."

Jennie was different from Jisoo's other dates. She seemed so confident and whenever Jisoo was with her she felt the warmth radiate from her. She was sparkling brightly in her eyes.

Jisoo's lips curled to a smile, she bobbed her head and stepped closer to Jennie, shyly initiating to hold hands by rubbing the palm of her hand against the back of Jennie's.

Jennie chuckled and clasped their hands together, turning to throw Jisoo a bright grin over.

The two stayed huddled together until they heard footsteps nearing them.

"Hey Jisoo."

The deep voice from behind her gave her goosebumps. She was frozen and didn't dare to turn around but Jennie'a eyes already darted back as the brown eyes widened in realisation.

Haein.