9. Baby Mama 2

Jennie loved every second of being a mom. When she held her baby for the first time she was smitten with her babygirl.

To provide for her family Jisoo used her law degree and got a job in the firm of Jennie's father. She worked herself up quickly and earned a respectable position.

Although she didn't spend as much time with their babygirl as Jennie, who decided to stay at home for now, she still made time to be with her family.

"Don't worry baby I'm not going anywhere." Jennie said while cradling the toddler. She got even more clingy ever since Jisoo worked longer in the firm. "And mama will be home soon."

The little girl made some noises in response since she couldn't speak proper words and sentences yet.

"Come on Lia, eat your food please." Jennie brought the spoon to her lips and the baby opened her mouth. "Just like that." She leaned forward and pecked her small nose.

The baby smiled, reflecting Jennie's happy expression. She continued to feed her baby until she no longer accepted the spoon and the food. Which indicated that she was full.

Jennie proceeded to hug and rub her back while she was lying on her shoulder with half closed eyes. She hummed a lullaby and walked around while Lia was slowly drifting into sleep mode.

When she fell asleep she laid her down in her crib and put the baby phone beside her. She then walked to the kitchen and made dinner for her wife who would arrive soon.

She was done more quickly than she thought so she used the time and looked at her text messages and social media.

Apparently her wife has posted a picture with another woman an hour ago.

This made Jennie raise her eyebrows and click on it to see who was tagged. She clicked on the name B0naXx and was redirected to the profile of the woman.

She was quite pretty and Jisoo's type. Jennie was surprised to see so many pictures of Jisoo in her working place on that woman's feed. Does she have nothing better to do than taking pictures of Jisoo in her suit?

Jennie glared angrily but she also downloaded the pictures and clicked on the heart button on each of them.

Then the door creaked open and she heard a loud, "I'm home baby!"

Normally Jennie would run to the door and jump into Jisoo's arms but this time she stayed rooted on her seat and waited for Jisoo to come to her.

Eventually Jisoo tiptoed to the kitchen and peeked in cautiously.

"You okay there baby?" Jisoo asked, wearing a white shirt since she must have already thrown her blazer aside.

"Who is Bona?" Jennie turned around and asked sharply.

"A friend. I have told you about her." Jisoo said nonchalantly and looked around since it smelled so good. "Do we have something to eat?"

Jennie stood up and roughly tossed spoons of Kimchi fried rice into a plate that she dropped loudly on the kitchen table.

"Um... Thanks...." Jisoo said, now semi-afraid.

She sat down on the chair that Jennie pulled out for her and looked at her plate, not knowing if she was supposed to eat now or not. But when she pushed a fork onto her hand she knew she should.

She ate slowly and swallowed while Jennie was still staring at her passive aggressively.

"You mentioned her before?" Jennie asked cutting the silence and making Jisoo sit straight.

"Y-Yeah... You know my friend who drives me back home-"

"That's her?" Jennie's frown deepened. "You are taking a cab tomorrow."

"B-But-"

"A cab!"

Jisoo nodded her head like an obedient puppy. She understood that Jennie was jealous and she didn't want her to stay that way.

"Baby, I'm all yours and Lia's." Jisoo said sincerely.

"So if I tell you I want you to stay home tomorrow and go to the park with Lia and me, will you?" Jennie crossed her arms.

"Yes." Jisoo responded immediately with not even a hint of hesitation.

Her firm answer softened Jennie's expression and made her sigh. She placed her hand on the table and sneaked her way to Jisoo's.

"I'm sorry for acting mad. I don't mean to be controlling." She closed the gaps between their fingers and squeezed her hand.

"Like I said I'm yours. Control me for all I care." Jisoo grinned, rubbing the back of her palm with her thumb.

Lia's crying from the baby phone interrupted their moment. Jennie was about to stand up but Jisoo held her wrist.

"I got this." She said.

"But you just came from work and you haven't finished eating yet-"

"I got it." Jisoo repeated with a smile and got up. She hasn't seen her baby since the morning so she kind of wanted to do it.

Jennie watched her go and looked at the camera of the baby phone. After a few seconds Jisoo was to be seen in the screen. She picked Lia up and kissed her forehead which made her cries cease. But they only really subsided when Jisoo began swaying her around and hummed a song.

Jennie's lips curved into a smile while watching her wife, taking care of their baby.

Through the phone she could hear Jisoo's soothing singing and closed her eyes as well, still smiling.

When she woke up she was in her bed but Jisoo wasn't beside her. The space next to her felt cold and when she tried to hug the person beside her she only could touch the blanket. So she opened her eyes.

The sun was already up but Lia's cries haven't awoken her yet, that's odd.

Concerned, she looked at the baby monitor and was shocked to see that Lia wasn't in her crib.

So she ran downstairs and searched around the house frantically. She came to a halt when she heard soft singing and delicious smell oozing from the kitchen.

"Good morning baby." Jisoo greeted Jennie, while flipping the eggs in the pan.

Lia began to giggle loudly when she saw Jennie entering the room. She clapped her hands happily.

"You are not at work yet." Jennie stated, dropping a kiss on Lia's head and then aiming for Jisoo's cheek.

"We are going to the park right?" Jisoo smiled, telling Jennie to sit down while she served her breakfast.

Jennie reflected the happiness on her lips, a great start to the day as Jennie ate Jisoo's cooking while her wife was feeding their baby.

A good morning and probably an even better day.