66. Bite Me

The moon casted a soft glow through her window, creating shadows across the room. Jisoo stretched her limbs and hopped out of bed, ready to seize the night. She gazed at the old photograph on her dresser, depicting her vampire clan, known for their wild and troublemaking nature.

She put on a leather jacket, ripped jeans, a t-shirt adorned with a witty slogan, then joined her family downstairs for dinner. The table was filled with an assortment of blood bags.

The raven grabbed a blood bag, transferred the content into an empty carton of strawberry milk before she headed out the door.

She made her way through the quiet streets of her small town, the sun barely beginning to set. She pulled up the collar of her leather jacket, on her way to night school.

Jisoo entered the night school classroom, her eyes scanning the room. Amidst the serious atmosphere, her gaze falls upon Jennie, sitting with her sunglasses on and engrossed in a book.

Her seatmate always wore sunglasses, even indoors. Jisoo has long given up on trying to find out why she does that, instead she teases her about it and even gave her a nickname dedicated to it.

She took her seat next to Jennie, unable to resist the urge to stir things up.

"Hey there, Squirtle. Find anything thrilling in that book of yours?"

Jennie, visibly irritated, glanced at Jisoo's smirking face. "Leave me alone."

"Aw, Squirtle, why so serious? Let's do something else. Don't you want to have a little fun?"

Jennie shot Jisoo a glare before returning her attention to her book, refusing to engage any further.

"Your loss. But I'll be here whenever you are ready to break free from those books." She strode over to her and poked her nose, causing the other to glare at her. The vampire just grinned as she moved away.

To Jennie's dismay, Jisoo didn't stay away for long. She returned to her seat and to Jennie's astonishment, she was accompanied by a blonde girl with a mini skirt who promptly sat on Jisoo's lap. Jennie clenched her fists, trying to focus on her book.

Just when she got to an exciting part in her story, her concentration was shattered by the sound of lips brushing together and even a quiet moan. She gritted her teeth, feeling her patience wearing thin.

She gripped the pages tightly, already feeling annoyed.The sound of their intimate encounter grew louder, their disregard for personal space evident as they unknowingly invaded Jennie's area, pushing her aside. Jennie's frustration reached its peak at the audacity, she could no longer contain her anger.

The brunette lost it. "Yah! Kim Jisoo!" With a hiss, she hurled her book at the flirt, aiming for her head. But with an uncanny reflex, Jisoo effortlessly dodges the book without even bothering to turn and look at Jennie.

Her glare intensified, contemplating her next move. These encounters with Jisoo were becoming unbearable and she had to stop them.

Thankfully their maths teacher entered, the classroom fell into silence and the girl scrambled away from Jisoo's lap, leaving the room.

However, the teacher didn't start the lesson like normally. Instead, she had to tell them something. Apparently there was a case of missing young women lately in their town, the school had to advise them not to go home alone but in groups.

Jennie's irritation dissipated as the gravity of the situation sank in. She exchanged worried glances with her classmates, realising the potential danger lurking in their small town.

The teacher continued to address the class, emphasising the importance of staying safe and vigilant.

After classes, Jennie confidently walked out of the classroom. She wasn't worried about walking alone at night, she was more worried for her classmates.