49. Bachelorette 2

"Woah, this looks nice." Jisoo skimmed through the newest issue of Vogue Korea.

Jennie's ears perked up, she was in the middle of drawing a sketch on her notebook when Jisoo's loud voice interrupted her.

She turned her face, watching her wife who was looking through the magazine while turning on the sofa.

Jennie's eyes pressed on her, she cleared her throat to gain her attention. "Babe." She called out.

"Yes honey?" Jisoo asked nonchalantly while proceeding to read with gushing sounds.

"What is there so very interesting to see?" Jennie raised her eyebrows, folding her arms on her hips. "You are not watching those pretty models who keep asking you out, are you?"

Jisoo gasped, trying to hide the magazine. "Oh no, you caught me...!" She pretended to be exposed.

Jennie dropped her pen, a grin forming on her face. She sauntered to her wife, sitting on the edge of the sofa.

Thus Jisoo scooted over and showed her what had her so mesmerised.

"Here, this." Jisoo pointed to a dress that a Chanel model was wearing. "I like this design a lot. Actually I'm a huge fan of the designer."

"Stop." Jennie blushed, swatting the magazine.

"No, it's great, I'm amazed. What happened to wanting to stick with marketing?" Jisoo asked playfully.

"It just happened." Jennie shrugged.

"It just happened, I'm so amazing that a new successful career just came to me out of the blue. I wasn't even trying..." Jisoo mimicked with a high pitched voice, nudging Jennie's side teasingly.

"Hey, you are bullying me..." Jennie grumbled, cheeks turning warmer as the other kept grinning at her.

"I'd only bully you in the bedr-"

"Don't finish that sentence." Jennie warned, putting her index finger on the heart shaped lips that curled into a smile.

Jisoo tugged on her wrist bringing the hand forward to kiss the back of her palm.

"Love, I'll have to be away for the night. The meeting will take longer than expected." Jisoo informed her, while dropping kisses over her body.

Jennie pressed her palm against Jisoo's head, pushing her an inch away.

"Meaning I'll sleep in a cold bed?" The corners of Jennie's lips curled downwards.

Jisoo cupped her cheeks, kissing the tip of her nose. "You can call Chaeyoung over?" She suggested, knowing how much her wife hated being alone.

"Oh, I love her but I'd never share a bed with her. There was that time when we went camping as kids, we shared a tent. Guess where I woke up in the morning? Not the tent." Jennie snorted.

"Hmmm." Jisoo grinned.

"What is it?" Jennie demanded to know. She didn't like how it seemed like Jisoo was about to disagree or break something to her.

"I love you but-"

"Think carefully about how you finish that sentence." Jennie hissed, eliciting a melodic giggle.

"Baby, you also turn in your sleep!" Jisoo chuckled. "You roll all over my body, repeatedly, like a bulldozer-"

"I get it!" Jennie's cheeks puffed up as a frown overcame her face.

The raven reached out, pinching Jennie's cheeks, receiving little whines but the smile was back on her pretty face.

"You go to your firm, I'll manage." Jennie huffed out eventually.