24. Potion

If there is one thing Jennie hates then it's this dumb wizarding boarding school and the fact that her parents sent her off to it.

She didn't want to learn any spells or how to make potion. She didn't even want this wand that she carries around with herself.

Frankly, she is terrified of wizards ever since an old wizard abducted her as a child to blackmail her parents. Due to that experience she grew judgemental towards these people and their magical facility.

Even more than that, she might also be rude and show her dislike to these people in a straightforward way. She hates them and she doesn't feel bad for it. She can hate whomever she wants to.

"Kim Jisoo." Jennie marched to the table where the Ravenclaws were sitting, with an attitude she slammed a paper on her tray, interrupting her lunch.

Jisoo blinked, taken aback while her friends were already giving Jennie dirty looks.

"What is that?" Jisoo grabbed the paper and started to read it.

"You are officially on house arrest. In the name of the principal I shall inform you of it." Jennie spoke coldly, looking at her manicured nails instead of the offended wizards.

"Why you?" Her friends shot back, unamused by her behaviour. "Jisoo didn't do anything."

"She only sneaked utensil and materials in her room to make risky potions at night without permission." Jennie exclaimed, silencing them.

"And me because I snitched on her." She grinned sweetly.

'What a bitch. I hate Slytherins for a reason.'

'She always does things like that. Total snake. Can't stand her...'

Jennie smiled. She wasn't insulted by their comments, she enjoyed getting in their way and when she was done she went back to her room.

A day where she puts wizards in their place is another productive day. She grinned as she plopped on her back and turned around.

Suddenly a crow flew against her window. Jennie gasped as the smile was wiped off her face.

She walked to the window and opened it to look for the crow. To her surprise it was still floating in the air and stared at her.

Before she could process anything the crow opened its mouth and spit a blue liquid at her.

"Ew! What the heck! Dumb crow!" Jennie swung her wand around and tried to hit it but it turned and flew away. "When I catch you!" She screamed after it, rubbing her face with her other hand.

She tried to get the sticky fluid off her face but suddenly she blacked out for what felt like minutes.

When she gained consciousness she wasn't holding her wand anymore and she wasn't looking out of the window either.

It was like she was someplace else. She peered over the room and was surprised to recognise this as her room. Something was different, everything looked so much bigger. And why was she sitting on the floor? Why can't she stand up?

Jennie's legs didn't move according to her commands and her hands were pressed on the floor. She raised them but then she lost balance and hurt her nose.

'Owie...' Jennie pouted, attempting to stand up.

Then she looked at her hands and cried out in shock. Continuously she yelped until she fell on her back and almost passed out.

'I'm a cat!!' She tried to yell, breathing rapidly. But she couldn't even hear her own voice, she was just meowing piteously.

She then remembered the crow and the blue liquid. It must have been a potion and if it was a potion then... then it was definitely Kim Jisoo who hexed her! This is her revenge!