28. Potion 5

Hogsmeade is a village where all the villagers are wizards. Jennie wouldn't step a foot anywhere near this place if a certain Ravenclaw hadn't asked her out on a date.

Hogsmeade consisted of a highway street where most shops and medieval cottages were located. This street also branches of to smaller alleys, some of them sketchy.

Their first stop was in Honeydukes, the famous candy shop. Shelves after shelves were filled with delicious sweets. Kids were running around happily and exchanging cards of famous wizards they received after opening chocolate frogs.

"Try this." Jisoo returned with a hand full of candies she has bought for them. She laid a green peppermint frog onto Jennie's palm and urged her to try it.

The Slytherin decided to eat it and swallowed. Then she felt like something was jumping in her belly.

"Jisoo!" Jennie whined, her lips falling into a pout. The Ravenclaw laughed and gave Jennie another candy, so that she would forgive her.

"These are better." Jisoo opened a package which was full of what seemed to be jellybeans.

"You try one first." Jennie told her, still pouting.

Jisoo smiled and popped a red jellybean into her mouth. "Strawberry."

Since Jisoo didn't have any strange reaction, Jennie assumed it was safe to eat those. She took a brown jellybean and bit down. However her face morphed into disgust.

"Ew!" Jennie pulled a face.

"Hm, let me guess the flavour..." Jisoo grinned teasingly. "Liver?"

"Liver!?" Jennie spit it into a handkerchief. "Why did you get strawberry and I get liver!?"

"You chose your own." Jisoo shrugged. "These jellybeans have normal flavours but there are also less ordinary flavours like liver."

"Enough sweets for me!" Jennie flailed her arms around and decided to leave.

They headed to the tea shop next. As soon as they entered, they saw happy couples in every corner. This made the blood rush to Jennie's cheeks while she fumbled with her fingers.

Jennie wasn't subtle with being nervous, she held her head down as Jisoo slipped to sit next to her, instead of across of her.

She could hear kissing sounds which made her wince. She looked up and saw couples holding hands and kissing. Geez, they should get a room!

The two were served tea soon. Jennie took her mug and drank a sip. It was too hot and she quickly put it back down, cringing.

Jisoo grabbed a tiny bottle from her pocket and pressed a paste into Jennie's tea before she mixed it with a spoon.

"Did you just try to spike me while I am watching?" Jennie furrowed her eyebrows and crossed her arms.

"Yes, take a long sip. You will be fine now." Jisoo handed her the cup with a wink.

Jennie knew that Jisoo most likely didn't put poison in there. She stared at the cup for long seconds before she took a deep breath and drank from it.

She was surprised because nothing happened even after she drank a lot. Then she noticed, nothing happened.

"My tongue doesn't burn anymore..." Jennie exclaimed.

"It's a potion. The Burn-Healing Paste." Jisoo exclaimed proudly of her work.

"And here I thought it was love potion..." Jennie exclaimed, relieved. She didn't realise she muttered that loudly until Jisoo giggled and placed a hand on her thigh.