✰ chapter fifty four ✰

1541 words
the sun was cutting through the small gap in the curtains, the light shone on the side of fred's face, his eyes shut peacefully and for a change, he wasn't snoring. i raised my left arm, pushing a lock of his red hair away from his eyes so that I had a clearer view of him.

his skin was tanned because of the summer weather and he had more freckles than normal due to the added sunspots. his lashes were long and rested gently on his cheeks and his lips were the perfect shade of pink. his skin was golden and his hair was fiery red flames.

he was the sun

and i was his moon

he lay on his side with one arm under his head and his other around my waist, keeping me close to him. his hair was a tousled mess and his brows dropped into a frown and his eyes fluttered open.

"what're you doing awake love?"

"i missed waking up next to you," i hummed.

"and why are you awake?" he asked again.

"so that i could be with you longer," i smiled shyly.

"oh yeah?" he smiled and rolled onto his back, pulling me by the waist so i straddled him. he held my wrists tightly in front of me and smirked. "how much did you miss me baby?"

"fred," i said sternly.

"come on slut, show me how much you missed me." i knew what he wanted but i couldn't help but want my fun. i raised my hips ever so slightly so that i was grinding against him and i stared into his eyes with a small pout on my lips.

"like that daddy?"

"fuck." he moaned loudly and jerked his head back, grabbing onto my hips and pushing me harder onto him. he still held a firm grip on my wrists in his left hand which stopped me from trying to touch him.

"can you?" my eyes flicked down to the pair of boxers i was grinding on. he let go of my hands and with his hips raised me up so that he could slip them down. once they were off he raised me by my hips and sunk me down completely on him, clenching around his cock at the size. we both let out gasps at the same time, locking eyes as i began bouncing up and down on him.

"that's it love. keep going." i wasn't going very fast and he understood why, both yesterday and today would lead me to being unexplainably sore. he grabbed hold of my long dark hair and pulled it harshly, yanking me head backwards.

he raised his hips to meet in time with mine, pushing deeper and harder into me while keeping the grasp on my hair. i was moaning loudly as i was pushed closer and closer to my orgasm. fred flipped us over so that i lay on my back with my hair sprawled around me and so he was leaning over me, pounding at an unforgivable pace.

"that's it slut moan my name," he grunted.

"fr-fred," i moaned loudly as i squeezed tightly around him.

"fuck ly," he groaned as his arms collapsed and he dropped his head into the crook of my neck, finishing inside of me at the same time.

he lay there for a moment, allowing us to both catch our breaths and calm down. fred tilted his head ever so slightly so that he could press a sweet kiss to my throat.

"okay?" he mumbled.

"yeah," i replied while allowing my hands to wander up to his red hair. he wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me close like a child with its favourite toy.

"it's opening day," i reminded him. "george will be waiting."

"let him wait. i want you all to myself," he hummed, pressing another kiss to my neck.