THIS MAN

THIS MAN

#06

PRECIOUS ZIKHALI

For the first time we will be having a decent meal surrounded by seven colours. It's nothing hectic just rice, beef stew and African salads. What happend to MaHerry Herry you must be asking, that one had no escape he was forced to have dinner with us. We don't have those fancy plates and those fork and knifes. We can't afford those stylish dinner set plates, but as long as our plastic plates are clean that's the only we can offer for our guest's. Gerald Jnr has appetite for days.

"Thank you mam, your daughter can surely cook." He said without a smile. The food was simple but very delicious.

"Thank God she didn't drop the pot, she's very clumsy. She will drop her own child, i don't trust her one bit." That's my mother making me the bad guy. How can she dish out sensitive information like this. That information she shared made me drop the plate i was eating from. "See what i mean, never allow her to touch your glasses." I didn't know my mother hates me this much.

"I was just playing mama." I try to convince her.

"We should take our leave now mam, thank you once again." They bid farewell and they walked out of the door.

"Don't be rude, walk your boss out." Did she just slap me at the back of my head? I stood up and followed them outside and i don't even know what I'm walking them out for.

"Go well and make sure you bath G before he sleeps." I'm very good at advising people to bath, but when it comes to me it's oil and water

"Yes mam." He said sarcastically. He got in his car, waved his hand and they drove off. I sighed thinking about the food i bought, my heart jumped with joy and that made me do a tsibhatstibha dance under the the street light.

"Hlanyo usufenda indonga zagesi manje, i long knew there's a loose screw." One of the drunkards said and they walked past me. I walked back home with a huge smile on my face.

"Why are you smiling?" This woman is a witch, how did she know i was smiling?

"Seeing all this food makes me happy." I tell her honestly. Who would have thought that one day me MaWeapons will be working for one of the biggest companies in Durban? Who would have thought that one day i will be the one who would wipe my mothers tears away?

"Hmmmm" thats what she managed say looking at me with questionable eyes.

"I'm off to my mattress." I hurried out of her sight. I need to set an alarm, i look for a match stick and started pressing on the buttonless phone. This is a struggle i need a new phone. I got undercovers and damn i can't wait to dream about all that food.

LUCAS HENDRY

I knew Precious the runner was clumsy judging by the way she walks. I've noticed that her hands are very soft and one hell of a weird girl. Most people are scared of me cause they don't understand my personality, but when it comes to miss runner here she's not afraid of me one bit. She stands her grounds, and her word is always final. Look at me bathing Gerald Jnr just because she instructed. I tuck him in bed and he immediately falls asleep, he must be tired.

"Hendry Lucas!" What the fuck is Amanda doing here. This lunatic doesn't get tired, I've had it with her seriously. I walk out of my room closing it gently, i slowly make my way to her with my hands buried deep in my pockets.

"Why are you shouting my name? Do you know that you look like a desperate woman right now." I need to change my code and key locks.

"You've been ignoring me, what do you expect me to do huh? Smile and cheer about that!" She's screaming  on top of her lungs waking up Gerald Jnr and I'm just chilled.

"Go to bed son." I tell him and he starts crying.

"I want Precious" he hides behind me and i get comfused for a minute.

"Precious?" I ask him just to sure, maybe my ears heard wrong. Suprisingly he nodds his head in fear. Okay that's it i want this bimbo out of my house.

"Who's that fucken Precious your busted child is referring to?" She asked with the hands on her waiste. I lost it and i found myself givibg her one hell of a slap making her
Stumble in shock. "Y…you hit me?" She still has the nerve to ask.

"And i will hit you again if you continue referring to my son in that manner. Leave before i do something i might regret later. Don't you dare bring your stincky ass back to my house ever again.

"You will pay for this." She grabbed her bag and stormed out of the door slamming it.

"I'm sorry budda, you will see Precious tomorrow, lets go sleep" he holds my hand and follows be to the bedroom. So he feels safer around Precious than his own father, she's very welcoming and has that warm aura around her. I won't blame my son, he felt the mothers love. That woman appreciates every little thing you do, but has a crazy way of showing it. I wonder what happened for them to live in a shack. I'm so full and tired. Sleepness takes over as i dozed off.

MLUNGISI ZONDO

I don't know if it is love or lust that i feel for Swazi. She's a catch very beautiful and comes from a wealthy family. Precious, i once lived her until i feel out of pf love. Her taste in clothing is a turn off, her and water are mixed portions but she has a heart of gold. I doubt any right man in their state of mind will go for a low class like her. I was definatly her first and her last. Now that i have a baby on the way i have to be a man and take responsibility.

"Are you sure about your decision?" My mother asked me, she has been concerned about Precious more than my baby on the way. I know she loves her but she's now over doing it.

"Yes mother I'm sure, i fell out of love and i no longer love her.  She just has that something missing in her." Precious kept on asking for love back disturbing my peace until she gave up. I poured water on her cause she was starting to be a nuisance.

"Hope you won't regret it later on. If you're happy with your decision who am i to stand in your  happiness" my mother is just being over protective. I think I'm inlove with Swazi, but only time will tell. I'm few months away from graduating and i can't wait to look for a job to look out for own mini family.

HENDRY LUCAS

"Ow yes deeper, ow Lucas" i pumped her harder like there's no tomorrow. "Shit Precious" i was literally on cloud nine sweating. Those slippery sounds were not making it easier for me, they making me want more. I made her lay on her side lifting her one leg up hanging it over my shoulder looking at he dripping wet vigina. Damn this red flesh is making me insane, "fuck" i slid my manhood in her and i hear her moan my name softly. "Ow Lucas" i love it when she calls me by my surname.
"Fuck mami you killing me" shit she's stracthing my arms and screaming my name.
"Ow Lucas fuck me baby, faster." I wasted no time i fucked her faster making my sweat drip on those big sexy boods. I love how they bounce back and forth when i move in and out of her. I pumped her hitting the right places making more juices to drip out of her. I moved more faster loosing my senses and i gushed all my babies in her.
"I love you mami" i was panting and happy.
"I love you too" she responded feeling tired and sleepy. I love this woman more than anything. I look at her with somuch love and i don't see myslef living without her.
The movements on the bed made me open my eyes and i got the shock of my life.
"Fuck this can't be happening." God no, no, no, no why do you hate me this much.