THIS MAN

THIS MAN

#16

HENDRY LUCAS

"Precious just for once in your life can you be serious. What you doing now is making me mad. If you  don't want me to smash you with this car i suggest you get your ass underneath the car and go inside that house!" Maybe raising my voice at her will make her mind work a bit. She slowly slides out underneath the car looking all sweaty.

"I'm sorry, but I'm scared of that house i saw my dead grandma" she tells me. I sigh looking at her and i see that this woman needs help. No one in their right state of mind will be this kind of a character.

"It's oky, hold my hand and you shall be oky." I tell her, she locks her hand into mine and we slowly made our way to the house. She sat on the couch and she immediately dozed off.

"Thank you son. I don't know how you pick up with her. Most people cannot stand her at all." Her mother says as she genuinely smiles at me.

"It's oky" i tell her. Precious sometimes sucks the energy out of me but i will never give up on her. This chick is on hell of a crazy one. I picked her up taking her to the bedroom and covered her with a blanket. I stood their for some time looking at her. Her innocence is making her this crazy. She needs to be fucked in every corner so she could wake up. I walked out of the room to be with the others.

"Is she still in shock?" Her mother asked me.

"Yes she is, hopefully when she wakes up this whole issue would have sunck in." I respond.

"And what's with that smile?" She asked me and i felt embarrassed.

"I love her, the way she is and how she carries herself. I wouldn't change anything. She's a whole lot of trouble, but i love her regardless." Saying that 'i love her' felt some kind of weird.

"You love her you say?" She looking at me sharply. Shit this is awkward.

"As my younger sister" i say trying to convince her, who am i fooling?

"I'm not a child, i see the way you look at her. You seem to forget i wasn't born yesturday, i know love when i see one. Funny enough she loves you as her older brother, i think she's cluless." She tells me. I do know she's very clueless, my question is do i love her? I don't even know what love feels.

Later on i was at home thinking about the decisoin i made. I somehow feel like i did the right thing but how do i come clean? What if this chases her away? Will she accept the decision i made without her consent? I could be arrested for this, what was i even thinking in the first place. God dammit this girl is making me do drastic decisions without even thinking twice.

I'm drowing myself in alcohol thinking about Amanda. She is the biggest regret I've ever came across. After fucking her yesterday i threw her out of the house like a dog that she is. She keeps on shoving herself down my throat.

Gerald Jnr optioned to stay behind with his mother Precious. She's very clumsy but she takes care of my son in a very humble way.
A buzzer came through indicating there's someone on the door.
Shit i forgot to lock the gate now people are walking comfortably in my yard.

"Who is it" i asked making my way to the door.

"The police, open up" my heart skips a beat. I open the door to let them in. I wonder what they want at this time of the night.

"How can i help you?" I ask them.

"Are you Mr Hendry Lucas?" One of the officer's asked.

"Yes" i replied, at that point I've concluded everything in my mind. This has everything to do with that skank Amanda.