THIS MAN

THIS MAN

#13

PRECIOUS ZIKHALI

Monday! Monday! Monday! Ow Jehova how i hate Monday's. Friday i wasn't at work cause Mr Lucas himself held me hostage, no actually he kidnapped me. He took me home on Saturday afternoon. Ow how i enjoyed my time with G.

"The boss lady is something else" that's Nokwanda laughing her lungs out after telling her how i broke the dishwasher.

"Yazi i didn't feel embarrassed at all. I grew balls and sucked it in." I tell her.

"You're one hell of a sick human being. What can we say, you guy's are inlove but just indenial. What did i do to deserve a stupid sister like you." Nokwanda mocks me and she continued mopping the floor.

The bond we share is immaculate. Don't get me wrong Fatima is the best sister i could ever ask for but she's way too young for me to share adult talk with her.

"What i know is you love me as stupid as i am. And no sisi I'm not inlove with the boss, his just being the overprotective big brother." I assured her, what will Mr Lucas do with a plain girl like me.

"Mxm fusegi" we continued to clean  around the building.

It's almost lunch time and i was called into the bosses office. Maybe he wants me to take G for a walk since he was copped up in that office since morning. Everyone is giving me ugly stares, something inside of me was burning. I stopped on my tracks and attended to them.

"What is it? I know I'm pretty so stop staring." I put my hands on my waist waiting for their respond.

"It's very funny how you got this job, you sleeping with the boss and playing step mother to his son." His PA Emily says. Oho now i see this is a royal rumble.

"I hate women who sell themselves just to be on the top. You not even his type for crying outloud! I mean look at us and look at yourself you're totally plain. The man like Hendry fall for women like us not some cheap skank like you." Emily's friend added.

"Ow, oky. But then don't you think that it's a good thing that I'm prostituting myslef to make ends meet with my kuku. If i sleep with the boss, where do you guys enter, you don't fit anywhere. You are not the one's doing me in and out dogystyle.  I've been riding him since Friday, and damn my kuku is on fire, it's burning. The sensation I'm feeling now is very unsensational. I may look simple but i have all the qualities he desires, meaning i fit his check list like a Madam. But don't worry you wouldn't understand cause your minds are smaller that yourls hanging clitoris. Useless bunch of chickens." I turn to walk away after feeling satisfied with my shade, I'm not done grilling them. I'm MaWeapons kayi one. I was about to knock in Mr Lucas's office and i heard a voice. A black person will always be a mamgobhozi, i easedropped leaning against the wall listerning.

"You are jeopardizing your career and dignity. Do you want your company to crumble down just because of this girl. Why don't you go for someone your standards and not some bloody cleaner." That's Miss Grootboom's voice, who is she talking about. You see this bhusmane.

"You are now the dictator of my life. If you cannot stomach this, i suggest you leave my company in peace." Hendry tells her, can't they just spit out the name already.

"So you choose Precious, that low life good for nothing over your own reputation." Heheh so Miss Grootboom is talking about me, this stincking salukazi.

"Yes! I would choose that damn Precious you hate somuch over everything." His spitting venom, I'm glad that my boss takes me as his little sister and i admire that alot. I smile to myself.