THIS MAN

THIS MAN

#48

PRECIOUS ZIKHALI

"I've been heavenised, I will kill your stupid brother Hendry." It's been three months and I have been doing just fine. My pregnancy has not given me any complications, It has been smooth and enjoyable. After waking up from the hospital my mind totally went shut, the pains were all gone, the clumsiness has gotten less. It's like I was a born again. My stomach is ten times normal. To even think that I was once in heaven makes my body cold.

"Baby breath,"

"Don't tell me to fucken breathe. I fucken hate you for putting your big head inside of me." Who said labour pains were walj in the park. I never knew they were this horrific.

"I'm sorry MaLucas." Hendry's voice is annoying me right now. Everything about him makes me sick, his walk, his talk, his smile makes me wanna vomit.

"I hate you!"

"Hendry let her be or else she will chop your head off." His mother warns him. I've been in this hospital for more than five hours. Right now I feel like pushing and damn right I'm pushing this baby out of my system. "Precious what are you doing?" Is his mother seriously going to ask me such a crazy fucken stupid question?

"Can't you see I'm pushing." I continue to push u til the doctor rushed through.

"Ow hell no!" Hendry faints right after he just looked at my vigina.

"You can do it Mrs Lucas." The doctor begs me. I push with all the strength I have, I felt my vigina stretching in a massive force. "The head is out keep pushing." He instructs.
Minutes later a gushing sound exclaims making every one gasp in excitement. I'm too exhausted to even ask what is the problem. My mother is emotional, Hendry's mother is praying thanking her lucky stars for a second to do right by his son.

"Ow my goodness, he is so tiny." My mother is way too emotional. I'm guessing that's tears of joy.
Something inside of me wants to come out, something huge wants to tear my vigina again.

"Good heavens." The doctor says rushing to me. "The head is out." He shouts, my lower part of the body is completely numb to even focus as to what is going on.

"Twins? You just had a baby girl." She is totally beaming in excitement. My mind drifts back to the fainted Hendry. He was taken out of the room. I wonder how his doing? I wonder what made him faint? Is my vagina that bad looking? But when he is inbtween my legs his sweats and mumbles sweet words in my ear. Mxm he must be crazy, let him faint till Jesus come back.

"Wait did you say twins? Like two babes, one, two? I'm funerald. I am dead please Lord borrow me your leader to go deal with ghost once and for all.

HENDRY LUCAS

What the hell did I just see? That black thing coming out of my wife's vigina, it was huge and scary. I don't think I'll ever be the same again after what I saw. I just lost consciousness right after, it was too big for my boots.

"Are you okay sir? You still look traumatized." These nurses are finding it amusing. They have been laughing their lungs out.

"I'll be fine." I say thinking about what I've just saw. The blood, ow God. So this is what woman go through when giving birth? Will her vigina be the same again? I'm never making love to her ever again! I dismark myself getting off the bed. "Is my baby boy okay?"

"Your babies are fine and healthy. Ow my God they are so cute." She blushes, okay did she just say babies.

"Babies?"