THIS MAN

THIS MAN

#49

PRECIOUS ZIKHALI

Christopher Ndathane and Christine  Sinezeliwe Lucas. How do love my babies names, those tiny fits just warms my heart. The ribbons,- now I understand what Ghost mean. Christine Sinezeliwe is indeed a suprise miracle child, even the doctors didn't pick up that I was carrying another baby inside of me. The ribbons are meant for success and luck, at first Hendry didn't understand but I had to make him understand…- that  this gift come from his brother. I don't know how they landed on top of my bed the next morning, but they were there.

"MaLucas the baby is crying." Lucas shouts from the toilet. I have the monitor on my hand and I can hear my baby cry but I'm just..… I don't know.
I go to their nursery room and Christine the little devil is up.

"Why are you always crying. You are a definition of a true ghost." I shush her. I breast feed and she falls back to sleep after she has sucked all of the food I ate out of my breasts. These kids are traitors they took their fathers features. Even their eyes, they are dark blue just like their fathers.

"Need any help?"

"She's asleep. She is going to be the most troublesome child ever. I can sense it in my bones." Hendry just looks at me with his with his eyebrows up. "Yini, it's the truth."

"Bones, you are one of the best sensors I've ever come across." I won't argue with this man.

"Hendry Lucas. You can catch up on work, Gabbs will be here anytime." I tell him. He still refuses to tell me what made him faint at the hospital. Our parents do come from time to time to check on us. Now that my babies are three months old they are getting bigger and stronger.

"Hmmmmmm," he turns to walk away. Hendry is working from home until the babies turn six months. What did I do to deserve a husband like him? Not even once he made me feel unappreciated. A man that accepts you and your flaws is a man for keeps. I pray to grow old with this man.
Patience has just given birth to a beautiful baby girl and her baby just turned a month old. I've never been this happy in my entire life.

"Hendrick Rucas Bhus'mane, wake the babies up." If my mother brought Aunt Zozo here I swear I'm going to deal with her.

MLUNGISI ZONDO

"The princes is finally up." I pick my daughter up who was sucking dryly onto the fingers. She's so adorable