THIS MAN

THIS MAN

#19

PRECIOUS ZIKHALI

My heart skipped a beat looking at the initials on the top Mr and Mrs P.H Lucas. I pulled the papers further up and my eyes popped out looking at the paper's in disbelief.

"What the hell!" Is this man crazy. Why would he spend somuch money? I looked at the figgers and i got lost for a moment. What an expensive trip just for one week, kanti how rich is 'This Man?' As much as i love news, what I am doing right now is really wrong. I just read something confidential and already i feel bad. The intercom rang and to my suprise it was Queen Amanda, i decided to let her in.

"I don't have a dick to rape you with." I tell her. The more i look at her the more i become sick.

"Well, well, well the fake wife or shall i say fake baby mama," she said sarcastically and i couldn't care less. I just want the perfect punishment for her.

"Call me what ever you want i don't care, do you want to know why? Cause i don't argue with spinless fools. So tell me when are you dropping off the charges? My 'husband' needs to be with his family?" I emphasized the word husband.

She laughed bitterly, "the same husband that got me pregnant." She folded her arms looking at me.

"The same husband you seduced. It's a shame how he shoved himself inside of you without any foreplay. Imagine releasing that tape online how much money i could make from it. Why did he throw you out like trash after fucking 'the mother of his basterd child'? I saw shock written all over her face.

"Shut up! You don't know anything.  Hendry and i are inlove!" She's screaming on top of her lungs.

"The same man you claim he raped you. You know when i look at you, i see a bitter, psycho ex who has a meaningless life. Why run after a man so desperately? Don't you have a life? Why enjoy ruining people's lives?  It shows that you are truly sick in the head. I feel for your mother, she doesn't have a daughter but a she goat. What will you tell that basterd child you carrying? Will you tell it that you putted his father behind bars for a crime he didn't commit just because you were a bitter ex? I didn't think so." She kept and stared at me. "Cat caught your tounge, you didn't think of this whole odeal now did you but worry not i will forcefully make you drop the charges." I tell her.

"Sisi is this really you?" Nokwanda was all over me not believing anything that's coming out of my mouth.

"Nokwanda, let's go home I'm sure my son is giving mother a hard time." I say.

"You bitches are busy enjoying my boyfriends money!" Amanda shouts.

"Point of correction woman, he was never your boyfriend and he never will be." I took out a stash of money from my bag and waved it in the air. "I suppose you mean my husbands money." I laugh at her.

"You bitch!" she says directing it to me.

"Rest nana, tell you what. I will leave you here for two days to think about my request. Drop the charges and i will let you go scot free." I tell her.

She huffs looking at me up and down, "you want me to be in this house all alone?" She has a nerve to ask me that nonses.

"Yes," i answer her smiling at her stupidity. If only she knows what I'm about to do to her.

"Let me stay here for a week and i will drop the charges." Bitch thinks she has me by my tits.

"Very well than let me love and leave you." We turn to leave and i turn up the aircon temperature to 360 degrees without her noticing. "Before i shut the door i forgot to tell you this, you will only have access to one room cause it doesn't require any code and that is the guestroom. There is no food in this house like literally nothing. You won't be able to open the windows, they also require a code. Shout all you want and no one will hear you." I smiled looking at her shocked face. "There is no way out, welcome to the mortuary." With that said i closed the door making sure i lock it. "Now that's how you deal with a bitch" i tell Nokwanda with a proud smile.

"I'm still speechless. What happened to the old Precious? Are you sure that this is you?" She's still amazed, I'm amazed by myself also.

"To tell you the honest truth i don't know what happened, something inside of me gave me power to be matured. It's like someone was controlling me. It felt weird like it wasn't me, wait a minute what if it's the brother gogo ghost." I started touching my body.

"Now the old Precious is back." Nokwanda says.

"Jehova my mind is cold, the ghost froze my mind. I'm frozen!" I looked up at the sky in panick and the next thing i know I'm on the ground.

MLUNGISI ZONDO

Swazi is now five months pregnant and the situation is depressing day by day, the complications seem to be getting worse.

"How are you feeling?" I ask her, she looks like a ugly whale. The love fling i thought i had for her has totally gunned down.

"I feel dead on the inside and alive on the outside." She answered me while I'm massaging her swollen feet.

"I'm going to town, do you need anything?" I ask her placing her foot on the couch. I'm actually running away from the topic. I want want she starts she will cry till Jesus come back.

"Chicken schwamer, it must be extremely hot and extra chicken." I wonder how people eat all of this mixit. I prefer the crunchy twister from KFC.

I'm roaming around in town looking for only God knows what, until i spotted a group of people with camera's and microphones. Maybe this could distract my mind and this schwamer i have in my hand is making me nauseas. I got closer but the crowd was too much with people pushing each other. I try to peep my head through the crowd but unable to do so. Four scary, buffy men came to the rescue. It looks like they were rescuing the two girls. Wait a minute, one of them looks somuch like Precious but this woman was way too beautiful and sexy with that short dress revealing her thick thighs. I saw the side of her face, she was looking down covering herself. Those thick thighs remind me somuch of Precious. Look at me admiring another woman with my ex's image in the process, while i left a pregnant woman at home. But i want to know what is happening.

"Excuse me, what is happening here?" I asked one of the journalist.

"Which planet do you live in, that was Mr Hendry Lucas's wife." He answered.

"You mean thee Hendry Lucas?" I ask in shock, that man has always lived his life in private.

"Yes."

"I thought he was single." I tell him

"Turns out his married and also has a son." He tells me and disappears to the crowd.

I turn to look at the black SUV as it drove off. Every person admires that man, i wonder how beautiful his wife's looks. I don't even know how the man looks like.
I wonder where's Precious after seeing a girl that looks like her. That reminds me their shack is always locked, maybe they are busy. I sighed walking back home and i decided to pass by her shack and suprisingly it's still locked.

"Sawubona ma," i greet the old lady who was outside sweeping her yard and she responds. "I'm looking for the owner of this shack, have you seen them?"

"They no longer live here, it's been a month now. They bought a new house." She answered me walking back inside her shack leaving me dumbfounded.

"So she moved out and not even once she thought of telling me. Who am i kidding after how i humiliated her like that." I sigh talking to myself. Life will truely amaze you.

"I wonder where they live?" I continued to ask myself questions. I go back home finding Swazi glued on the tv. I don't know how they manage to watch these documentaries about disfigured people. I don't have the courage to watch it, when i look at them i just think of my unborn babies.