THIS MAN

THIS MAN

(SHORT)

#25

PRECIOUS ZIKHALI

I soaked my body in the bathtub with a whole lot of emotions taking place. I keep asking myself questions that I don't have answers to. The more I think about this the more I become mad as hell. I get out of the bathtub and dry my body wearing something comfortable. Hendry needs to know who's the madam here, so his still sitting his skinny ass on the floor.

"Stand up and strip naked." I order him and he looks at me with all eyes out. I have my hands on my waist with my foot tapping on the floor.

"Precious," he calls out softly, if his trying to be seductive it won't work for me, I'm here to do business.

"Don't make me repeat myself!" I don't know where I got the power in my voice. He slowly takes his clothes off living his briefs on.

"Can we talk about this?" He begs, I won't fall for his pathetic apologily.

"I thought I said naked Hendry Lucas." I remind him.

He looks at me like a lost puppy. We wouldn't be here if he was honest with me from the start. I look at him admiring his body, Jehovah that thick lollipop, that dragon tattoo on his arm. Focus MaWeapons focus!

"I want you to run around the yard like a mad man that you are. Make sure you make your totolozi twerk for me. I hope you have Cebolethu on speed dial because today you will be funeraled." He looks down feeling defeated and I don't care at this point. This man made me look stupid infront of whole South Africa.

His been running around the yard making sure his dick is swaying side by side. I wanted so bad to laugh but than again I want to torture him. What he did cannot be undone. All this while I've been a fool infront of his eyes and everyone's. So this man is corrupted, when I think about this I run out of breath. What will I say to my mother? What will I even tell her? "Hey mum you're daughter is married and she was Mrs Lucas the unknown." How did I not get all the hints? Am I too naive or what?

"Just stop it you making me dizzy!" I snap at him, he stops trying to catch his breath.

"I'm sorry Precious, I didn't m…,." I cut him short before he could even finish. I'm not going to let him go scot free, he needs to sweat if he wants me to forgive him.

"Go sit your ass down on the dinning room table!" He should thank his lucky stars that it's at night or else we would be singing a different tune. I watch him as he walked slowly like a wormly miggot. I go to the kitchen and dish for him adding a whole sachet of absorn salt. "Here eat, you will need strength dear husband."

"Is it s.....safe to eat?" He asks me nervously. His still naked.

"My HUSBAND, it's safe to eat. The food was prepared by your loving WIFE!" I say and I start eating my food.

Minutes later he was sweating, gulping cold water like there's no tomorrow.
"I need answers Hendry, I want nothing but the truth. Why did you marry me without my consent? I ask.

He clears his throat wiping the sweat off his forehead. "I was trying to save my legacy but I also wanted you to be mine but I didn't know how to approach you." He answers me.

"So marrying me was saving your legacy? How? " I'm confused and his confusing me more since he doesn't want to talk.

"Yes," he kept quite faning himself, "one of my business partners is after my company H.L Constructions. One of his goons alerted me and provided me with proof. Precious I've been loosing clients and money for the past two months. To save myself I had to do what I did. Marrying you will solve all of my problems. Marrying you will be securing my businesses. This is my kids legacy, I can't just watch someone to take something away from me I've worked hard for. So Atwell, my lawyer advised me to transfer every business that I have under your name. I have three business, the construction, the club and a restaurant. And another thing we are married in community of property. We can't divorce, or marry other people from the sides.  We are tied to each other for better or for worse. I……" he went down on his knees holding his stomach. "I don't feel so good." He tells me.

"I hope you will learn from this punishment that next time if you don't talk I will kill you."

"What did you do?" His groaning and sweating. I just looked at him and continued eating my food.

"I just taught you a lesson."

"Please help me I'm di...dieing." Is she crying? Cause if he is i swear to God I will strangle him to death.

"Get your white coloured ass up and go shit." I don't even feel sorry for him.
He slowly gets up and pushing his wobbly legs towards the toilet and damn his face has turned purple.

It's close to thirty minutes and his still not back from the toilet. I go to the toilet to check on him finding him dripping of sweat, balancing his hands on the wall making funny sounds.

"Ahhhh my coloured chicken baba, damn your shit smell like strawberries." I tease him, I block my nose with my hand cause the smell was unbearable.

"I….. I'm sorry," his says shivering.

"When you done paparazing and huding, take a shower I don't want you smelling like shit." I walk out leaving his ass making thunderous sounds.

LUCAS HENDRY

I swear on my brothers grave, I will never ever make drastic decisions with her consent. The devil switched off the gysyer and I am here standing in a cold bloody shower. My whole body is in pain, this she devil posioned my food. Whatever poison she gave me, she knew exactly what was the outcome of it.

"Get out before you die on me," she says, handing me a towel. I take it rapping it around my waist and my stomach starts boiling again painfully. I bend over trying to reduce the pain but the pain got intense.

"Can you get out!" I half shout through my gritted teeths. I want to shit, she's the cause of this. My anus is burning, I can't sit.

"Go ahead husby, I'm your body guard shitter." I look at the devil waving her hands in the air. I did my business and damn everything was burning. I think my balls got affected by this.

"I get it now, I'm sorry. I will never do something like this ever again I promise. But I need to go to the hospital please." I tell her she seems to understand. She's looking at me with glossy eyes.

"So I am no longer Precious MaWeapons Zikhali. I am now Precious MaWeapons Lucas." She sniffs.

I now feel bad, I understand she felt overwhelmed by all of this and I don't blame her. But deep down I know that it's the best decision I've ever took.

"Come here," I tell her and she doesn't protest, she kneels down laying her head on my chest. I am still sitting on the toilet seat. I'm shitting hot flushes of water burning my anus.

"Your muhudo smells pretty awful," she tells me.

"But you are right her infront of your shitting husband. Remind me next time never to mess with you ever again."

"No more secrets," she says looking at me.

"I promise babe no more secrets." I respond.

Right here is what I need even though I almost died in the process. This woman is the crazy woman of my dreams.

"You need to inform my mother," she says sadly. I might as well do things the right way by asking for her hand in marriage.

I cleaned myself up wiping myself clean. I've never done such things infront of a woman before. But hey we are married after all. She throws herself on the bed and dozens of immediately. I watch her sleep and I remembered something.

I force myself to the safe opening it. Precious was now fast asleep and my stomach has toned down a bit. I took out the ring looking at it. I still remember the story she told me about this ring. I make my way to the bed, she looks peaceful when she's asleep. Mama dragon showed me flames today. I took the ring and slid it in. It fitted perfectly. I admire her left hand. I will never let her out of my sight.